hmmm to be a slag??

• Thread startersnugglebumm
  • Start date

snugglebumm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2011
why do people like this? do loads of couples split up after doing it? my oyfriend really wants me to fuck someone else and take pics. does this mean he has no respect for me and wants to cheat or has cheated??:confused:

so anyone gonna reply and explain then? no?

The BIG question is, "are you going to do as your boyfriend asks, so as to let him have the exciting thrill of his fantasy".

You love him, right?

He hasn't got a ring on your finger yet, so why not tell us how you get on dating other guys - and please post how it all goes.

If your b/f is the right guy for you, he will stick by you long-term. If he cheats, it just proves he didn't love you enough - and you are better to find out before marriage.

Hold onto the pics, so he can't put them on the internet without your permission.

Personal question I want to ask you (but you can ignore if you like): "How big is your b/f's penis, and is he a really good lover in bed?

There are lots of reasons we men find to like this, you will need to talk more with your boyfriend to find out what drives him. Sadly lots of couples do breakup after delving into this type of relationship. Often the request to open the relationship for one or both parties comes as a last ditch effort to create some excitement in a stale relationship, but many men come to a relationship with the fantasy already well developed and just can't keep it bottled up anymore.

I agree with Saraha that you should hold off on allowing any pictures of yourself on the internet. On the respect issue, again you need to discuss it with your boyfriend. It could be that he feels that you are too sexy for him alone, or alternatively that you are his to share as he feels fit.

Usually when a man asked for his girlfriend or wife to have sex with others he is not doing it so he can cheat. If he wants to cheat he will just go ahead and do it. If anything, men who cheat get very upset if their wives or girlfriends cheat on them.

Talk with him and make him explain his desires clearly and to your satisfaction. Share your concerns and see what has to say. Communication is the key to all good relationships, cuckold or otherwise.

Sorry it took a while to get some responses to your question.
It was pretty good of you to have made the effort of enquiring about Cuckoldry (your hubby wanting you to sleep with other men).
To answer a few of your questions; no, it does not mean he has nn respect for you. On the contrary, with the couples i have known, i noticed a lot of love and respect on the part of the husband.
Also, i agree with Susans Slave, it does not mean that he wants to cheat on you. You will find out that most cuckold men do not have the desire for other women.
Now, this is not to say that there won't be problems. Cuckoldry is not the solution to marrital problems. It is just a form of open relationship.
I hope things work out well for you guys.

ive come close to doing it before. once on a nite out i got chatting to this guy called dave and he asked for my number. usually i would just say no i have a bf. but i gave him it knowing my bf wont mind. he was very excited when i told him and soon me and dave was texting each other and my bf took pics of me and made me send them (u cant see my face). weve aranged to meet a few times but i always panic and cancel last minuit. and as for the question "How big is your b/f's penis, and is he a really good lover in bed? he is about 7inches and is the best ive had

Well, looks like you guys are on the right path.
Enjoy.

jason cuck

hi im snuggle bums bf n i would like to say im not pressuring her inot it i like the idea of this n told her i would like her to try it but i would never force her to do it n the pics we sent she was more than up for taking and sending to him and as for me sucking another guy off i wouldnt do that n the person who said that has no idea wot hes on bout obv i love my gf very much n this is just sumthink that i wnted to try n she has since told me shes not into it n i have agreed to not talk bout it with her no more n said i will not mention it again n she is happy with that so would just like to say too everyone who assumed i was forcin her into it n that .that u dnt know half wot u on bout so would appriciate it if u dnt jump to conculsions coz u just look stupid now thank you

i cnt b botherd to use spell check tool n i dnt wnt her to b a slag n shes not into it so we decided that she will not do it tool

Well she did it the other week with a welsh lad N I rele loved it wen she came home wet n we had sex thn few days ago she went to her mates or so she told me n I have just found out that she had gone to Wales to see the lad and have sex as u would imagn I was devastated to find out shehad lied and done that behind my back n she is cumin home tomoz n promised me pics Wichita she will take tonight n I am lookin forward to seeing her again n hearing bout it all but I think I will have to discuss our relationship coz I love her more than owt but this brings a big distrust into my mind

It is susposed to be one woman and a man spending their future life together - that is what society teachers a teenage girl - so it can be a shock initially if her boyfriend says he wants her to kiss another guy and share her pussy with more than one man.

So she may struggle with her feelings for a few weeks, and may discuss it with her friends. If her friends think it could be fun, she will feel reassured that she will be doing nothing weird that hasn't been done before.

She has to allow your fantasy to grow in her mind until she feels she is ready. It might take years, or she may meet a stranger the next day - and the chemistry is such that they bond immediately and feel like special friends who can talk openly about their secret desires from day one.

When you give your g/f or wife permission, she may want to experiment behind your back with flirting to test the waters of her readiness with guys she knows.

She can subtly hit on guys with her eyes without using words, to see if they are "available" to help her start her cuckoldress journey.

It is a lot harder to go out to a night club and nervously shake in her boots as she wonders how disappointed she will be if no guys are suitable. All that work getting herself in party mood, a night wasted - not even a nice kiss.

If you give your wife/girlfriend permission to take lovers, it does not matter whether you know about it or not.

You have said, "I want you to", so seeing it is her body, she should be able to make her own arrangements for this "other marriage with her lover(s)".

You can't control how often your wife goes out with her Bulls, as that will depend on a lot of things. Just stand aside, and feel excitement that she has accepted your gift of extra loving. She has given you a gift in return to prove her love - she has made your fantasy become real.

A committed cuckold looks forward to his wife bringing home creampies, because that is the ultimate proof that his sexual fantasy has become real. He instantly goes down on his knees and powerfully licks her love box to give her an extra orgasm. She can look forward to this, because it sets things straight in her mind - she knows both bull and hubby are rather fond of her.

There is something special about two men sharing one woman's body - she won't feel shunned or neglected. Seeing their lust for her makes her realise that her body is very much desired - great for her self-esteem.

Well everyone has there own Ideas of how it should b done n ur ideas r nothing like my I just wnted her to have sex with sumone with no attachment (one night stand) and just txt me anklet me know wot she was doin and poss take pics for mei didnot want her to have a relationshiP with the person and I will not eat cream pies and I said if she did it I would like it but It would b sumthink I wnted to try and if we liked it we would carry on but only wen I said she was ok o go out lookin I didnot want her doin it all the time n being a complete slut around town and havin a name for her self I wnted it tob a nice thing we both enjoyed on occasion

snugglebumm said:
why do people like this? do loads of couples split up after doing it? my oyfriend really wants me to fuck someone else and take pics. does this mean he has no respect for me and wants to cheat or has cheated??:confused:

What is a slag, Ms. Snugglebumm...? :confused:

She dose not use this no more and a slag is same as a slut just another name for it where we r from