holiday hell

• Thread startercurious couple
  • Start date

curious couple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
hi there,
me and my gf recently went on holiday and what we thought was going to be fantastic turned out to be bad for me and great for her.

it started a while back when we were booking our holiday.
we decided to have a nice quiet holiday and stay in a villa together to catch some sun and just relax.

we flew out in the morning and arrived at our destination at around 4pm.
we were picked up from the airport by a private company and driven to our villa which was around 1hr 15 minutes away.
our driver told us he would grab our bags and carry them in to the house for us. when he got into the house he asked if he could have a look around as he believed the place to be very nice.
he seemed harmless enough so we let him have a wonder.

suddenly he came out of the bedroom and grabbed me from behind, placing his hand around my neck.
he told my wife to grab a chair and to place it by the bedroom door facing the opposite way.
once she had does this he told her to close the bedroom door.

she done as she was told and he tied me to the chair and then entered the bedroom closing the door behind him. about 30seconds later he came back out and stood next to me, he told me he was going to fuck my gf and that he wanted to see the competition, he removed my shorts and just smiled. im average size and he just smiled.

he whipped his out and it was huge, his floppy was around the same size as my now hard cock.
he left me again and went back to the room, closing the door once again.
about 30minutes later i heard the door open and i was dragged into the room by the back of the chair and my wife was sitting there crying.
i asked wat was wrong and she said that she was scared and that the black man had told her they were going to fuck.

he sat on the end of the bed and demanded her to remove her clothes, she said no and he threatened to hurt me if she didnt.
he went to stand up but sat down again as he noticed her removing her top.

once she was naked he told her to give me a kiss, which she did and muttered the words " i love you"
she turned and went to the black guy. he dropped his pants and his floppy cock just hung there, her eyes glued to his huge penis.
she gasped and he aksed her " what she thought"
she didnt reply in words
she just grabbed his cock and started to rub him, her hands couldnt even fit around it and she started to use both.
she asked if she could stop as she didnt want this and she wanted him to leave.
he just laughed.

suddenly he picked her up and threw her onto the bed. "open your legs now" she was scared but did because she didnt want me to get hurt.
he started to lick her pussy, he was good because she started to moan.
she was moaning but begging him to leave us alone.

suddenly, he stopped and looked at me. "look at your bf, does he want you to stop? look at his cock"

"its hard" she replyed
"but i still dont want this i want my bf and only my bf"

he told her to lay on the bed
she did as she was told with her legs wide open

he told her to get ready as this may hurt a little as she was very tight
he pushed his cock head into her lips and as he did she let out a huge gasp.

"good aint i" he asked
no answetr from her and with that he increased his length in her.
after 3 to 4 minutes he held her down and ****** his huge penis inside my gf and she couldnt help but have the most powerful orgasmi have ever seen.
she was shaking and screaming "sorry babe" "im so sorry".

his movement slowed a little and he began to tease her, as soon as shed get close he would stop and let her relax until doing it over again.

this continued for around 20minutes and suddenly he slide himself fully in, his huge 10inch + cock all the way inside my gf.
he was pounding her so hard and i dont think i have even fuked her anywhere near as hard. suddenly she let out this huge scream and wrapped her legs around him, her nails digging into his back.
"holy shit, im cumming" he started to stop
"NO, dont u fuking dare, fuck me now"

i couldnt believe it, my gf telling him to fuck her.

he started to fuck her more, harder she screamed
suddnely he pulled out and started to put on his jeans. she just layed on the bed and asked him where he was going.

"u have not even came yet, dont you want me" she asked
hiis reply "yes but its you that doesnt want me"

"i do, i want your huge cock inside me now"
with those words he removed his trousers and began to fuck her again this time the strokes were long and hard, her screams were so loud the words that came out of her mouth were things i could never have imagined.

suddenly after about 50minuutes of fucking and several of my gf's orgams he began to groan,
she begged him to cum
"im pulling out" he told her

"NO" she begged "cum deep inside me, give me a black baby"
he smiled and began to groan louder her scream were so loud and then the moment ill never forget.

"im cumming" he moaned and with this my gf started the most intense orgasm she had that day.
"come on sir cum inside my tight pussy, look at my bf, his pathetic white cock , its sooo tiny. he ill never satisfy me again".

suddenly he pulled out and cum followed, he untied me and layed me onto the bed "eat her out, if she gets pregnant it will be all your fault"
with this my gf straddled my face and i ate her out,
i felt so sick and thw words which follwed make me sick to this day
"babe, i came of the pill 3 weeks ago and the reason we have not had sex was because i was hoping we would have a baby on our first few night because that is when i was going to be most fertile.

the sex continues over the next few days and i fuck my gf but she just could not feel it at all.
after 5 days of the 2 week stay the guy never came back and the sex between me and my gf was never the same.
she has returned to her original tightness but we dont have sex very often and when we do she enjoys it but she tell me it doesnt even compare to the guy she calls the black satisfier

please comment
many thanks

Hot Story

Did she get knocked up you did not mention one thing about the results.:p Sounds like he changed her for life. If she still loves you she can find herself another hugh dick to play with and you can still have her love. Happy Days. Is their more? okdeacon

Made me so hard reading this,a prefect introduction into interracial sex.