Holiday Sex

• Thread starterUk Hub35 Mike
  • Start date

Uk Hub35 Mike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2016
manchester
Discussed this in the chatroom with a few guys. Was encouraged to put it down in black and white. Hope you enjoy.
-------------------------------------

My wife Kathy and I had an agreement that if she ever wanted to she could fuck other men. Not only would I be ok with it, id eagerly encourage it! She had never taken me up on the offer, content to be a great wife and mum who preferred the kinky thrill of the bedroom fantasy. Kathys good looking, 5‘6 with dark hair, light skin, a trim waist, great legs and a lovely cleavage. I’ve always teased her for being a bit ‘posh’ due to her parents but she’s a very down to earth woman.

So kathy got fucked good and hard during a family holiday in 2014. We’d been married 8 years at the time and were there with our young daughter Jenny. It was the usual Greek resort affair, 10 days sun and pool. We’d been to Greece plenty times but never to this particular destination. When we arrived and started settling in id no idea that before we went home, kathy would be giving up her married white pussy for the very first time. He was one of the resort entertainment staff but also waited tables in the evenings at one of the resorts 4 restaurants.

He was no stranger to chatting up women during the day and introduced himself the first time we went down to the pool. Kathy could see right through him of course but i think she could tell how much i enjoyed her talking with him. Maybe it was the sun or sangria but she half way through the holiday we were talking about how easy it’d be if she wanted to have her first other man while there in greece. No one back home would find out. especially not her parents or friends. It didn’t happen until the last night. Not to say he hadn’t been trying! Kathy and i had been talking about it the night before and perhaps wanting to surprise or feeling the chance might slip away she headed out early the following morning. She found him and was quickly taken to a private area down near one of the activity centres. They kissed mainly, but i was pleased to learn on her return that he’d fondled her tits through her bikini and shed had a good feel of his cock. He was a ‘good size’ and very hard, the promise of more later when they could. I was loving it, the naughty smile on my wifes face there all day as she had a few drinks around the pool. She was proud of herself and enjoying being daring.
That evening she wore a white sundress with belt and matching sandals. A tiny silver crucifix, gift from her best friend amanda around her neck. The dress was quite low-cut and kathy had informed me she wasn’t wearing an knickers. Jenny was with us of course which complicated things but she certainly wasn’t aware of anything. We went around the restaurants and found him in the third, seafood one. Taking a seat he quickly came over to get us drinks and ask how we were doing. I could tell he was thinking of earlier and ready to fuck kathy there and then. She had a light salad and a glass of wine and although we didn’t say anything but she communicated with he eyes. Luckily it wasn’t busy that evening and the restaurant servers were not rushed. Kathy saw an opportunity and she stood, went over and had a quick word with him. He nodded and then she returned to our table, put her handbag over her shoulder and left. Jenny played with her chips as the man waited a few moment then followed in the direction of her mum.

He returned half an hour later, kathy a little longer. Sitting at the table with a naughty smile in full knowledge of what she’d done. I was a very proud hubby. It was clear from her face everything had gone very well. I remember sitting there, kathy unable to look me in the eye. A smile on her face. I was thinking to myself ‘Jesus Christ my wifes just been fucked!’.

She told me everything that night of course. Once we’d returned to our room, the bed sheet disheveled and a used condom in the bathroom bin. He’d eaten her pussy first, legs drawn up. She told me she was nervous, first time spreading her legs for another man in a long time. She came very quickly. Kathy then shuffled her dress down to her waist as he took off his pants and slid a condom over his solid erection. He was gentle easing it in, slowly grinding it inside her, one leg on his shoulder, the other pinned behind the knee. It was a excited, stiff fucking, obviously keen to send her home with a few memories. She had held his forearm tightly as he’d fucked her, her mind only partly on her husband down in the restaurant. They stopped and Kathy had turned onto her knees, the dress thrown up while he confidently screwed her from behind. After a good seeing to she felt the condom fill inside her and he went to clean himself up in the bathroom. After that he gave her a kiss and headed out. It was a nice image.

It was all I could think about on the flight home.

Reactions: whites, Horny wolf, Welshhub55 and 1 other person
Good story! I hope she has more adventures that you tell us about!!

Thanks for the feedback. Yes there are more adventures. Between Kathy and her black bull of 2 years Adam.