• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

HollyWood Stars

• Thread starterRedNeckWM
  • Start date

RedNeckWM

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
Who were some of the first white women in Hollywood to date and marry black men.We all heard that Doris Day and Diana Shore did.We Joyce Dewitt did too.Who else has?

Unfortunately most of white women in Hollywood does not like niggers in the bedroom. At least from what it looks like.

Jean Seberg was all about "The Black Movement", but she panned out to be a total suicidal nutcase. Go figure.

Wilt Chamberlain

According to some of the things I've read about Wilt Chamberlain(Hall of Fame Laker Center) he had his share of Hollywood snatch. Kim Novak was a regular. He is also said to have dated Dixie Carter and June Wilkinson. He claimed to have bedded 20,000 women. That = 1.2 women a day every day from age 15 until he died at 63. Brother got his fair share of the pussy didn't he.:bowdown::pimp:

Dixie Carter WOW what year was that?I know there had to be others

spoogefest said:
According to some of the things I've read about Wilt Chamberlain(Hall of Fame Laker Center) he had his share of Hollywood snatch. Kim Novak was a regular. He is also said to have dated Dixie Carter and June Wilkinson. He claimed to have bedded 20,000 women. That = 1.2 women a day every day from age 15 until he died at 63. Brother got his fair share of the pussy didn't he.:bowdown::pimp:

20,000 pieces of ass and most of them were white. Willt got a lot of critisim from black women for sleeping with alll the whitechics he had.

jjmc445 said:
Unfortunately most of white women in Hollywood does not like niggers in the bedroom. At least from what it looks like.

It is and was not just Hollywood. There are still many many places where it is still very unusual to see IR couples in public. It has become more accepted with the younger generation to be more open with other races, but still fairly uncommon with us older generation.

I am talking about showing affection in PUBLIC not behind closed doors.

RedNeckWM said:
Who were some of the first white women in Hollywood to date and marry black men.We all heard that Doris Day and Diana Shore did.We Joyce Dewitt did too.Who else has?

May Britt married Sammy davis Jnr. Caused a stink at the time. Kim Novak dated him earlierbut married a white actor

Sue Lyon married a black man in the early 70s, and got flak for it--the couple even moved to Europe to get away from all the bigotry.

Inger Stevens was secretly married to a black man in the early 60s (it was her dark secret--heh).

BTW, I don't think Doris Day ever dated a black man. However, her father married a black woman late in life.

spoogefest said:

Nobody in their right mind believes that Wilt Chamberlain fucked 20,000 women. He, himself, said that he never slept with the same woman twice. So Kim Novak couldn't have been "a regular" based on his own claims. Now, there's no doubt that someone famous could easily get 20,000 women to fuck them. I'm sure that there's 20,000 women who would fuck Danny DeVito. The problem is the logistics. You correctly alluded to the fact that he would have had to have been fucking more than 1 per day for decades. He also claimed to be able to name 15,000 of them! Gotta give the man credit for taking the lie to the next level.

May Britt

Swedish Actress May Britt married Sammy David Jr. back in the 60's. Ruined her career. LINK

I remember her she was HOT.No kids i think.

Jealous?

gears said:
Nobody in their right mind believes that Wilt Chamberlain fucked 20,000 women. He, himself, said that he never slept with the same woman twice. So Kim Novak couldn't have been "a regular" based on his own claims. Now, there's no doubt that someone famous could easily get 20,000 women to fuck them. I'm sure that there's 20,000 women who would fuck Danny DeVito. The problem is the logistics. You correctly alluded to the fact that he would have had to have been fucking more than 1 per day for decades. He also claimed to be able to name 15,000 of them! Gotta give the man credit for taking the lie to the next level.
You sound jealous. Read his autobiography. Kim Novak's name is everywhere. Read what his team mates had to say about his love life. He may have not done 20k, but I guarantee you the man got more than his fair share. He was probably just rubbing it in a bit.

spoogefest said:
You sound jealous. Read his autobiography. Kim Novak's name is everywhere. Read what his team mates had to say about his love life. He may have not done 20k, but I guarantee you the man got more than his fair share. He was probably just rubbing it in a bit.

Ummmm....not jealous. Just stating the obvious. Why would he say that he's never slept with the same woman twice, then turn around and say that he fucked a certain woman a shitload of times? If that's not enough to bring his credibility into question, the ridiculous number of 20,000 should. As I said, I don't doubt that he, or any other famous person, could find 20,000 women to fuck. I guarantee you that there are 20,000 smoking hot 18 year olds in every city in the USA who would fuck Channing Tatum or Zac Efron in a second. If I am jealous of anybody, it would be these two fuckers.

uOdniPV67q85eovcgRmWA077o1_500.jpg

zac_efron300.jpg

gears said:
Ummmm....not jealous. Just stating the obvious. Why would he say that he's never slept with the same woman twice, then turn around and say that he fucked a certain woman a shitload of times? If that's not enough to bring his credibility into question, the ridiculous number of 20,000 should. As I said, I don't doubt that he, or any other famous person, could find 20,000 women to fuck. I guarantee you that there are 20,000 smoking hot 18 year olds in every city in the USA who would fuck Channing Tatum or Zac Efron in a second. If I am jealous of anybody, it would be these two fuckers.

uOdniPV67q85eovcgRmWA077o1_500.jpg

zac_efron300.jpg

Wow...
LMAO

Wilt, although the great BB player was a notorious liar. He often stated that he could jump higher than Micheal Jordan, run faster than Jim Brown, and had a better body than Arnold Schwarzenegger with whom he did a movie with.

Ok, let's try to get back to the original question from the first post. Here's one I remember well, since I grew up during the time she was popular in movies and tv series, however I didn't know about her IR marriage at the time. Tyne Daly, who was partner to Clint Eastwood in The Enforcer and probably better known as half of the the Cagney and Lacy detective duo from tv in the 80's, was married to a black guy for almost 25 yrs (middle 60's to 90) and had 3 kids by him.

Tyne Daly :(

I looked up Tyne Daly. She wasn't much to look at.Well over 200lb and a face that could stop a train.

Bump bump bump

Users who are viewing this thread