• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

honest discussion??

• Thread starterseedbag2
  • Start date

seedbag2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2005
i know many of the folks on here are just here to fantacize about roleplay etc. but how many people have found it more diffuclt than they imagined to find suitable and satisfying partners?

sb

I think it's incredibly difficult to find a suitable partner, especially for a man. The biggest problem is finding people who are honest.

hear,hear,
My gf and i totally agree,we live in the uk and we have been looking for a blk guy to join us for over a year now without much luck.
We have been to clubs and put ads on the net and still we can find anyone suitable.
Maybe we will get lucky this year.
Thanks,madsey.

We agree too.....my wife and I have spent considerable time answering e-mails and such at a couple different swinging/swapping sites over the last year and a half. We have yet to meet a hung blackman that shes satified with. We have only met with with one black man but still continue to look. You have brought up a good point "seedbag2", thanks.

would love to see more pics of that nice pussy

I find there's a lot of people pretending to be hubbys & wives, when in fact there are just homosexuals, TV's, crossdressers, timewasters etc., I've been stung a couple of time so its hard to tell if someone being genuwine or not.

I have to agree with you guys. I've had success in the cavern, but most of my playmates have been through swinger sites. The hard truth is that this isn't an easy thing to do and that you just have to sift through all the BS sometimes to find congruent playmates.

Users who are viewing this thread