• Thread starterDebbie E
  • Start date

Debbie E

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2007
UK
The words I dread hearing.

Finding my husband sat at the computer, hollow faced. He won't seem to respond to anything I'm saying.

Then he just comes out with it. "Honey............what's Dark Cavern?........"

I go pale (paler than I already am! ;)) in shock, looking like a ghost.

He looks at me, pain in his face.

Tears well up in my eyes at the realisation of what I've subjected him to. Realising that he now knows about my affair and the time I met a Dom for some fun at the weekend (on the pretense of visiting an old shool friend......."

I shake. I can't think of a reply. I know he will file for a divorce and that my life as I know it is over. That I may be reduced to seeing my children at the weekend.

And the worse thing is all along I have no idea what to tell him.

Am I the only that has nightmares about this? :eek:

Just think you can find yourself a black man that will take care of all your needs and you willnt have to hide anything

Just tell him the whole truth-- what you feel, if you still love him, what you really want, at least from time to time, if your fantasties can stay fantasies or if they HAVE to come true, if you want him involved (maybe you would love it if he watched you? MY girlfriend totally gets off on this idea, of me watching her with a black man), what you want for the future- both ideally and more realistically. Just tell him everything, there's no point in trying to cover up what he already knows about. Who knows-- maybe you will get lucky and he will be one of the many men who LIKES the idea of watching his wife getting pleasured to the extreme by huge hugn Black men? That would be a win-win!

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
why not just start slow and tell him you've had some really erotic dreams - start talking about them and watch his reactions - building on any feelings he has about seeing and enjoying you with a black man from there - all the time building the desire in his mind (IF HE HAS IT)

Sounds like you could put it in the story forum and continue with the story.

Muleman is exactly right - this is the beginning of a really erotic story and we all want to know what happens next!!! Lots of good advice for you in this thread - act on it!

I have a few suggestions for how your story could develop Debbie - contact me if interested.

If it happens, just tell him a friend mentioned it to you and you were curious. If he's into it, he'll communicate it to you. If he doesn't want to believe his sweet little wife wants to fuck a black guy (or already has), he won't.

Also, try to clear your web browser of EVERYTHING when you step away from it. It's a habit many of us have already learned. ;-)

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate what you're all trying to do for me (I think......) but this isn't erotic story material, this is my life, a reflection of my real fears.

As for the suggestions about telling my husband, without meaning to be rude I think some people have been spending a little too long on internet sex forums.

Love,

Debs

You are the only one who know what to do. You know your husband and his limits. On other hand, always give a small percent to be wrong and not knowing things about someone. Even if this person is so close to you as your husband.

The world is big enough and there are many kinds of people. What you read in the internet sex forums are not always bullshit, some husbands do know, approve and enjoy their wife with another man or men.

There are many excuses to have if your hub finds out about DC. As a woman you know better than me the right one. There are two options for you, either cheat or tell him the truth. I see them as two different options, no right or wrong. Choose what suits you most. Life is too small not to do it, if it gives you so much satisfaction.

Have fun Deb.

Deb,
I know what you are saying it does not seem very practical, but your husband probably already has an idea that he doesn't fully saticfy you. I found out my wife was doing it thru eroctic talk during sex because i was trying to see what turned her on. It hurt to know that she was doing it but, I go alone with it because i want her to be happy.
Hope this helps a little,

withoiut meaning to be rude

Debbie E said:
Thanks for the replies, I appreciate what you're all trying to do for me (I think......) but this isn't erotic story material, this is my life, a reflection of my real fears.
As for the suggestions about telling my husband, without meaning to be rude I think some people have been spending a little too long on internet sex forums.

Debs

Without meaning to be rude .... your here Debs and since you'd made passing comments about "what if" my husband finds my posts etc.... One can only assume your we're asking for comment since you started a thread otherwise why would you bother, are you after technical information regarding deletion of your IR activities?

The suggestions about introducing him to the lifestyle by starting with a fanticy is good, I think....perhaps eventually going to a swinger lounge. I dont think he should know you desire BBC untill AFTER he has seen and accepted you being with a white man tho.