Honeymoon Cuckold Part IV

• Thread startergcannon
  • Start date

gcannon

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2006
Karen finally sat up again, still slightly squirming on my cock. She looked right at me, neither of us saying anything, then, "Honey? I ah, er, I mean that was wonderful, so exciting, but did you, you know, did that bother you what I said about Jack?" I knew that my answer was going to define our sexual relationship. I wanted to think about it carefully, but my dick, as usual, did all the talking, "oh baby, that was so sexy, you really turned me on, no, I ah, I guess its ok for you to talk about, you know, bigger men."

Then she got off and knelt by me, staring at my now limp dick, "Honey, did you , ah, well, did you notice today, at the nude beach, that, well, please don't get mad but..."

"What baby, what is it, you can tell me anything" I replied.

"Well, I guess I kind of knew something on our wedding night, I just wasn't sure, but today at the nude beach, I mean, please don't freak out on me, I love you so much, and it's not a big deal, but, well, you kind of have a small penis."

Small and penis are not two words a man wants to hear from his bride in the same sentence. I just stared into space, not sure if my world was crumbling around me and in my head, all I could hear was, "but, well, you kind of have a small penis," over and over again. Then it happened, the whole time I'm hearing "but, well, you kind of have a small penis," she's watching my dick get hard. Then she says, "Oh look, I think he likes being called small, tee hee hee." It was rock hard now as she ran her finger gently up and down the shaft. "Does my little baby have a teeny weeny little dickie?" then she grabbed the shaft, and rubbed the head on her tit. "Make that little dick cum for mommy, It really is tiny baby, it looked so small next to Jack's at the nude beach today, did you see him smirk when he saw you?" Why was she talking like this, what was going on, I had no idea, but when she compared mine to Jack's I came and came and came all over her tit.

Karen laughed as I came all over her breast, she even rubbed the few drops of cum into her nipple. She then leaned over me, and kissed me, and then she grabbed her tit, and lowered it into my mouth. I knew she had just rubbed my cum all over it, but my wife now had a power over me, I was helpless, as I opened my mouth, and tasted my cum for the first time. She giggled, and a few seconds later got off the bed, and said she had to take a shower and get ready for Jack. It was the way she said it, "Get ready for...Jack" that had me worrying again.

She got in the shower, and part of me wanted to join her, but it was like she had put up this invisible shield, she didn't invite me to join her, so she didn't want me to join her. This was how my head was starting to work, Karen will let me know what she wants from me. I did watch her though, she was so sexy, her smooth, firm skin, her big gorgeous tits, her firm, round ass, and that sweet innocent face. I just stared in awe, that she let me fuck her, that she touched my dick.

I got in the shower after her and just threw on a pair of shorts and a knit shirt, knowing Karen would be the better part of an hour getting ready. I grabbed a Cuban and sat on the balcony, thinking of Karen and that body. Just as I was finishing, she walked out onto the balcony. My mouth dropped, Karen was sexier than I had ever seen her. Her hair was wavy and one side was pinned back behind her ear, She wore a thin, camisole top without a bra, and she wore a short skirt that really showed off her butt and legs. Every little movement of her body must have passed through her tits and made them jiggle so perfectly. The last several days of sun had turned her skin a golden brown.

I just stared in awe, who was this woman? She had never before dressed so sexy, seeing her like this made me feel so inferior, how could I possibly compete with so many other men. Then she said, "Do you like it honey?" and I stood up and walked to her, told her how sexy she was, that I couldn't believe it, and I kissed her, I couldn't help and I slid my hand up her stomach, and under her top to cup her breast, I was hard in an instant. But Karen pushed me away, "Oh honey, behave, Jack will be here soon." Hearing his name, and now her rejection of me combined with his name, it was all so, uncomfortable, but my dick was harder than ever.

She turned and I saw her cute little ass walk away from me, she stopped and picked up a paper on the floor and I saw her butt cheeks, she was wearing thong panties. I never knew she owned a pair of thong panties and now she has them on when Jack is coming over. "Ah baby, what's going on here?" she quickly turned to me, "What do you mean honey?" She looked so sweet and innocent but I had to confront this. "I mean, you, you, look at you, you are not wearing a bra, you have on thong panties, you have never dressed like this before, and now you do when Jack is coming over" There, I said it, part of me was glad that I found the courage to say what I had to say.

She walked up to me, her eyes wide open, her tits jiggling the whole way, she stopped and said, "Honey, don't worry about Jack, he's just a nice man all alone down here, I am your wife, we just got married, now that I've had sex and been to a nude beach, I guess I'm just enjoying my honeymoon, I suggest you do the same, besides, it's nothing Jack hasn't seen before anyway, is it?"

As soon as she said it, there was a knock at the door, Karen ran to open it and there was Jack, dressed similar to me, but his mouth almost hit the floor when he saw Karen. She hugged him and again I saw his hand around her back, then slowly slide down and brush her butt when he let go. She held his arm as she walked him in, and I shook his hand.

We all sat on the balcony after I fixed us some drinks. Karen and Jack started conversing again as if I wasn't there. Then I saw Jack's eyes glare down at Karen's legs and I looked there too. Karen was facing slightly toward him, and her legs were slightly spread, and the white fabric barley covering her pussy was visible, Karen was flashing her pussy at Jack.

We all had a few drinks, and I could tell Karen was getting very tipsy, laughing at almost everything, even I was feeling really good. All of a sudden, a song came over the radio and Karen's eyes lit up, she stood up, grabbed Jack's hand, and said, "You have to dance with me to this." He tried to resist but she wouldn't take no for an answer. They danced holding hands far apart, Karen's tits were so sexy, so big and jiggly. Then the song stepped up a little, and Karen was dancing faster and faster when Jack reached out, and pulled her into him. The force of it jolted her, his hand wrapped tightly around her back now. She looked up at him, as they slowly stepped around the room, and then she did it, she opened her mouth, and pressed it tight against his.

I watched in silence as my wife was kissing Jack, I was frozen, numb, unable to do or say anything as I saw them hold each other tight, kissing. Then I saw Jack's hand slide down, and go under her skirt and lift it to ****** his hands on her naked ass, groping, squeezing that fleshy meat. I was still numb, watching this old man kiss and grope my wife's ass, hearing her moan, and then her hands were on his ass. Just as I was starting to enter reality again, with plans of ripping them apart and throwing him out of the room, I felt it, my cock was so hard, throbbing, more than anything I wanted to masturbate as I watched my wife's tongue push its way into Jacks mouth.

Another Pic of Karen....Still more to cum if you want more....

Attachments

• hc004.jpg
    hc004.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,106
Reactions: cuckedjay and zlockozlocko
She's A Hot Looking Wife, Love Her Tits And Firm Ass, Love To Hear More, And See More Of Her Hot Body And Pussy.:d

Can't wait to hear how she handles you next. Sounds like you are going through a host of feelings, how's it feeling discovering you're turned on by being subordinate to other men? I love that look on a new cuck as he can't figure out why he is giving in and doing things he never thought he would do yet is dumbfounded at how turned on he is by it, gets me that much hotter with his wife and make her cum like he never could.

stop teasing!!!

I love this story. Keep it up. Post more...

....updating a little more frequently would be even better!:eek:

keep em cuming

Keep going