Honeymoon Cuckold Part VI

• Thread startergcannon
  • Start date

gcannon

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2006
Jack rolled off of her, she lay there, spent, naked, cum oozing from her pussy. It was a few minutes before she looked at me, her eyes told me everything, she wanted to thank me for letting her have real sex. She held her arms out to me and I ran to her, we hugged, she kissed me, and told me how much she loved me, and that I have given her the best honeymoon she could ever imagine. I kissed her again, then I let my mouth slide down, and I kissed her tits, licked them, I was on auto pilot as my mouth slid lower, to her stomach, licking, kissing, I could smell her pussy, the juices, Jacks cum, and I slide down and spread her legs, white, hot cum slowly oozing from her cunt. Something came over me, and I had never wanted anything so bad in my life as I put my mouth on her fucked, cum soaked pussy and began to suck and lick. She almost purred as I lapped up Jacks cum, the taste, the smell, I wanted it all, as I put my mouth right over her entire pussy and sucked, a huge glob of jism entered my mouth and I savored it, and swallowed. Karen finally spoke, "That's a good little boy honey, lick it all" and I licked and sucked her. I finally opened my eyes to see her, and I had not noticed that Jack had knelt next to her mouth, and his limp cock was in her mouth. I was rubbing my little hard dick on her ankle as I sucked and seeing her with his huge cock in her mouth made me cum for the third time in less than an hour.

When I had finished licking Jack's cum from her Karen asked me to get her a drink of water. When I returned to her bed she was laying next to Jack, her head cradled in his shoulder, one leg over his torso. She took the glass and drank from it and told me that her and Jack were going to take a nap. Jack just smirked at me, as he gently ran his hand over one of her fleshy mounds of tit.

I guess I had thought that Karen had gotten what she wanted and that Jack would leave us to finish the rest of our Honeymoon, I was wrong. I put my shorts back on and went back out to the balcony to have another cigar. I sat there and watched then sleep, naked, occasionally snuggling each other. They had been asleep for about an hour when all of a sudden I see Karen sitting on top of Jack's cock, about to impale herself. She slowly sat down on him and then started bouncing up and down, her tits bouncing along with her. She looked incredible, so sexy, I was hard immediately and went back inside to watch them and jack off. When Karen saw me she smiled, just enough for me to notice and then she quickly looked back at Jack, and leaned over so he could fondle her tits as she rode his cock. Then Jack started in, "Oh fuck baby you are so hot, fuck my cock you little slut." Karen started fucking him harder and started screaming when he called her a slut and Jack picked up on it immediately. "Fuck my cock you big titty *****, fuck it with that slutty cunt" Karen went wild, his entire cock inside her now as she just rocked on it, grinding it inside her pussy. Then she started lifting herself up and down. It was amazing to watch her lift herself high into the air and see his dick still inside her. It brought back memories of me constantly slipping out of her and suddenly I felt so inferior, yet so happy that Karen was enjoying this so much.

I could tell that Jack was close to cumming and Karen knew it too. She looked back at me, and told me to hurry and get onto the bed. I got up and ran to the bed estatic that my bride now wanted me again. When I knelt beside her she told me to lay down on my back, next to her. I did it, laying next to Jack as she rode him. Then she told me to slide down farther. I had no idea why but I obeyed her, my head now even with her as she kept on riding him. I guess I was emboldened a little with her wanting me to participate in some undetermined way, and I slide my hand up to her torso, feeling her sexy smooth, now sweaty skin. As I slide it up her body with the intention of cupping her tit, Jack saw me and pulled my hand away, Karen looked right at me and smiled, it was so surreal, the way she could communicate to me with just a look, this one told me, "Sorry honey, whatever Jack wants."

Jack continued his verbal assault of her, "Oh fuck baby, you are so sexy, such a sexy hot fucking slut, you need a man with a big fat cock don't you slut?" Karen loved hearing him talk like that and quickly picked up her pace and her screaming. Then Jack continued, "Tell your husband what you really think of his little dick." Karen didn't even look at me, she just kept on grinding her pussy onto his cock, "He's so tiny, so little, nothing like your cock."

"Tell him that you are mine now, that for the rest of your honeymoon you will only fuck me."
This time Karen looked right at me, "Honey, I'm sorry, but I can only be with Jack for the rest of out Honeymoon, he's just so big and you are so little, I'm sorry baby, I am, but I can't help it." My heart was broken but my dick was rock hard as i listened to her tell me that she could no longer have sex with me. Jack must have loved hearing her talk like that to me and he started to scream he was going to cum. Karen screamed too, begging him to cum in her pussy, grinding herself onto him as he exploded inside her. Karen slowed down, moaning, rocking back and forth as she lowered her face to his and kissed him. When she sat back up she quickly lifted her pussy off of his semi hard cock and then i found out why she wanted me to lay next to her. In one quick motion she got off of Jack, and lowered her dripping wet, swollen pussy onto my face. The last thing i saw was her gaping pussy with a long strand of Jack's cum draping off of it. She rubbed it all over me, demandng me to suck it out of her. I did as I was told and soon felt a large glob of his cum enter my mouth. The taste, the texture was so foreign, yet so incredably sexy.

We were all spent, and it was Karen who got up first. She said she was going to take a shower and she leaned down to kiss Jack. He cupped her tit and groped it as he kissed her. I guess i was expecting her to give me a kiss too but she just walked off to the bathroom, naked, more sexy than I could imagine.
I was uncomfortable being naked with just Jack and I in the room now and I put my shorts on. Jack seemed less aggressive all of a sudden, "Are you ok with all this so far?" I simply nodded that I was ok. He continued, "I'm sorry if I have, you know, screwed things up for you, but you saw her, you saw it all, she wanted more, more than you could ever do for her" agan i nodded. "If you want I will just go and not come back, I'll do that for you and tell Karen it's my decision." I almost paniced, who was going to please Karen? "But if you liked what just happened, then I'll stay, hell, I'll even move my things in here for the rest of the week, but if you want me to go, I'll go. But if you want me to stay, then Karen is mine, understand?"

I knew I was faced with another major decision, the man who just fucked my wife on our honeymoon was being decent about it and letting me decide if he stays or goes. I knew I could not disappoint Karen who I was sure was planning much more fun. I told Jack I wanted him to stay and he smiled, a huge smile.

"Go in the bathroom and tell Karen you've asked me to stay, to move my things in here with you guys." I slowly made my way to the bathroom, hearing the shower running I yelled, "Karen, honey?" she pulled the door open, "Yes dear?", "Ah, I 've Ahhhh, I've asked Jack to ahhhh...to go get his things, and move them in here." she smiled, a big smile, "Oh thank you honey, but don't you think you should go get his things, I mean I'm sure hes tired."

The End.....for now...

hc006.jpeg

Reactions: Geglu
Great Story

I'm looking forward to hearing it all. I come on here to jack off and see the newest picture of your wife. She is so beautiful and her smile and tits are the best. Keep them coming.
How about some shots of her legs spread with her lips pulled apart.....

great stuff. love where its going...

Yeah, it's a very good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good story and very hot pic!;)

Thanks for sharing

I just wanted to say thanks for the story and picture. She is very hot. Good luck to you.

wow

have you found another jack for karen yet did he follow you home after teh honeymoon ?? has she taken a hung blk yet ?
Got any more pics of her possibly even in action with jack or others?

thanks

Jaison

Jack sounds dreamy... I love teasing my lil dicklets with Men like Jack... the Dominant demeanor just adds to the obvious other superior aspects he holds over you... yummy stuff, I'm anxious to read more!

There should be MORE MEN like Jack! :p

I would let her have anyone she wanted she is hottttttttt. Your one lucky dude

Built up very arousingly. Her pic is not just hot but suggests that the voluptuous body can take more than a Jack, and love it ! Great times ahead, but please don't let them make her pregnant !

The story is very arousing, and is something that should have happened on our honeymoon....Would have saved my wife years of frustration....Everyone should be made to sign a pre-nuptual agreement that states that if a husbands dick is less then a certain size, the marriage has to be consumated by a better man....lol....What does everyone think should be the minimum size required to be considered a "Real" man for the job?

Outstanding Story

Hi folks. Outstanding story. You really bring life to all 3 characters. There really is nothing like being with your wife while shes making love to someone. The moment of first penetration is magic.

Keep it up

happyhubby said:
The story is very arousing, and is something that should have happened on our honeymoon....Would have saved my wife years of frustration....Everyone should be made to sign a pre-nuptual agreement that states that if a husbands dick is less then a certain size, the marriage has to be consumated by a better man....lol....What does everyone think should be the minimum size required to be considered a "Real" man for the job?

Under 6 inches should be LEGAL grounds for cheating with a more worthy man. Under 5 inches should mean husband has access to his wife only by her permission - AND he must have responssability to get her man-dick for her needs.

gcannon said:
Jack rolled off of her, she lay there, spent, naked, cum oozing from her pussy. It was a few minutes before she looked at me, her eyes told me everything, she wanted to thank me for letting her have real sex. She held her arms out to me and I ran to her, we hugged, she kissed me, and told me how much she loved me, and that I have given her the best honeymoon she could ever imagine. I kissed her again, then I let my mouth slide down, and I kissed her tits, licked them, I was on auto pilot as my mouth slid lower, to her stomach, licking, kissing, I could smell her pussy, the juices, Jacks cum, and I slide down and spread her legs, white, hot cum slowly oozing from her cunt. Something came over me, and I had never wanted anything so bad in my life as I put my mouth on her fucked, cum soaked pussy and began to suck and lick. She almost purred as I lapped up Jacks cum, the taste, the smell, I wanted it all, as I put my mouth right over her entire pussy and sucked, a huge glob of jism entered my mouth and I savored it, and swallowed. Karen finally spoke, "That's a good little boy honey, lick it all" and I licked and sucked her. I finally opened my eyes to see her, and I had not noticed that Jack had knelt next to her mouth, and his limp cock was in her mouth. I was rubbing my little hard dick on her ankle as I sucked and seeing her with his huge cock in her mouth made me cum for the third time in less than an hour.

When I had finished licking Jack's cum from her Karen asked me to get her a drink of water. When I returned to her bed she was laying next to Jack, her head cradled in his shoulder, one leg over his torso. She took the glass and drank from it and told me that her and Jack were going to take a nap. Jack just smirked at me, as he gently ran his hand over one of her fleshy mounds of tit.

I guess I had thought that Karen had gotten what she wanted and that Jack would leave us to finish the rest of our Honeymoon, I was wrong. I put my shorts back on and went back out to the balcony to have another cigar. I sat there and watched then sleep, naked, occasionally snuggling each other. They had been asleep for about an hour when all of a sudden I see Karen sitting on top of Jack's cock, about to impale herself. She slowly sat down on him and then started bouncing up and down, her tits bouncing along with her. She looked incredible, so sexy, I was hard immediately and went back inside to watch them and jack off. When Karen saw me she smiled, just enough for me to notice and then she quickly looked back at Jack, and leaned over so he could fondle her tits as she rode his cock. Then Jack started in, "Oh fuck baby you are so hot, fuck my cock you little slut." Karen started fucking him harder and started screaming when he called her a slut and Jack picked up on it immediately. "Fuck my cock you big titty *****, fuck it with that slutty cunt" Karen went wild, his entire cock inside her now as she just rocked on it, grinding it inside her pussy. Then she started lifting herself up and down. It was amazing to watch her lift herself high into the air and see his dick still inside her. It brought back memories of me constantly slipping out of her and suddenly I felt so inferior, yet so happy that Karen was enjoying this so much.

I could tell that Jack was close to cumming and Karen knew it too. She looked back at me, and told me to hurry and get onto the bed. I got up and ran to the bed estatic that my bride now wanted me again. When I knelt beside her she told me to lay down on my back, next to her. I did it, laying next to Jack as she rode him. Then she told me to slide down farther. I had no idea why but I obeyed her, my head now even with her as she kept on riding him. I guess I was emboldened a little with her wanting me to participate in some undetermined way, and I slide my hand up to her torso, feeling her sexy smooth, now sweaty skin. As I slide it up her body with the intention of cupping her tit, Jack saw me and pulled my hand away, Karen looked right at me and smiled, it was so surreal, the way she could communicate to me with just a look, this one told me, "Sorry honey, whatever Jack wants."

Jack continued his verbal assault of her, "Oh fuck baby, you are so sexy, such a sexy hot fucking slut, you need a man with a big fat cock don't you slut?" Karen loved hearing him talk like that and quickly picked up her pace and her screaming. Then Jack continued, "Tell your husband what you really think of his little dick." Karen didn't even look at me, she just kept on grinding her pussy onto his cock, "He's so tiny, so little, nothing like your cock."

"Tell him that you are mine now, that for the rest of your honeymoon you will only fuck me."
This time Karen looked right at me, "Honey, I'm sorry, but I can only be with Jack for the rest of out Honeymoon, he's just so big and you are so little, I'm sorry baby, I am, but I can't help it." My heart was broken but my dick was rock hard as i listened to her tell me that she could no longer have sex with me. Jack must have loved hearing her talk like that to me and he started to scream he was going to cum. Karen screamed too, begging him to cum in her pussy, grinding herself onto him as he exploded inside her. Karen slowed down, moaning, rocking back and forth as she lowered her face to his and kissed him. When she sat back up she quickly lifted her pussy off of his semi hard cock and then i found out why she wanted me to lay next to her. In one quick motion she got off of Jack, and lowered her dripping wet, swollen pussy onto my face. The last thing i saw was her gaping pussy with a long strand of Jack's cum draping off of it. She rubbed it all over me, demandng me to suck it out of her. I did as I was told and soon felt a large glob of his cum enter my mouth. The taste, the texture was so foreign, yet so incredably sexy.

We were all spent, and it was Karen who got up first. She said she was going to take a shower and she leaned down to kiss Jack. He cupped her tit and groped it as he kissed her. I guess i was expecting her to give me a kiss too but she just walked off to the bathroom, naked, more sexy than I could imagine.
I was uncomfortable being naked with just Jack and I in the room now and I put my shorts on. Jack seemed less aggressive all of a sudden, "Are you ok with all this so far?" I simply nodded that I was ok. He continued, "I'm sorry if I have, you know, screwed things up for you, but you saw her, you saw it all, she wanted more, more than you could ever do for her" agan i nodded. "If you want I will just go and not come back, I'll do that for you and tell Karen it's my decision." I almost paniced, who was going to please Karen? "But if you liked what just happened, then I'll stay, hell, I'll even move my things in here for the rest of the week, but if you want me to go, I'll go. But if you want me to stay, then Karen is mine, understand?"

I knew I was faced with another major decision, the man who just fucked my wife on our honeymoon was being decent about it and letting me decide if he stays or goes. I knew I could not disappoint Karen who I was sure was planning much more fun. I told Jack I wanted him to stay and he smiled, a huge smile.

"Go in the bathroom and tell Karen you've asked me to stay, to move my things in here with you guys." I slowly made my way to the bathroom, hearing the shower running I yelled, "Karen, honey?" she pulled the door open, "Yes dear?", "Ah, I 've Ahhhh, I've asked Jack to ahhhh...to go get his things, and move them in here." she smiled, a big smile, "Oh thank you honey, but don't you think you should go get his things, I mean I'm sure hes tired."

The End.....for now...
Great story, Thanks, What a women you should be honoured.