• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Honeymoon in Miami and Caribbean...

• Thread starterfranceberti82
  • Start date

franceberti82

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2013
Hello everyone,
next Demeber I would like to spend our honeymoon in South Beach Miami (22-29 December) and in a caribbean island (30 December to 5 Jenuary).
I'm looking for a hotel in South Beach where to show my wife's topless in the pool and on the beach, and also with sexy clothing during the day and evening.
Just the same is true for the Caribbean. Which island and which resort would you recommend? We are interested in hotels and resorts near the beach and we are 32 y.o.
Is there a nice latino that wants to admire my wife during our honeymoon?View attachment 238635

franceberti82 said:
Hello everyone,
next Demeber I would like to spend our honeymoon in South Beach Miami (22-29 December) and in a caribbean island (30 December to 5 Jenuary).
I'm looking for a hotel in South Beach where to show my wife's topless in the pool and on the beach, and also with sexy clothing during the day and evening.
Just the same is true for the Caribbean. Which island and which resort would you recommend? We are interested in hotels and resorts near the beach and we are 32 y.o.
Is there a nice latino that wants to admire my wife during our honeymoon?View attachment 238635

We went to Mango's on the beach strip one evening for great time, good drinks, fun live shows and later evening dancing in back.

Another night went to the Blue Parrot. We went little early before it got hopping. Later though the dance area filled up and got hot. I got to admit a couple guys buying me drinks and some others in the mass dancing rubbing up on me sometimes. I also got into some hot dancing with a british college age girl who was lots of fun. She at one point got as free with her hands as any of the guys, working my skirt up and openly rubbing across more corset top feeling my breasts. I think Jim liked seeing that much more than when another guy was grinding up against me, his thick hands venturing up my thighs... all in all a hot evening so you will have fun for sure in Miami

-=Maria=-

Reactions: morethanacock
If you two are really players, head north 20 minutes and stay here: http://www.rooftopresort.com/

South Beach is overall fairly permissive if you want a lighter touch like Maria posted. The night life you can find whatever you want.

You will find that the Carribean islands are pretty much the same but having said that I would recomment Grand Bahama Island because my wife and I lived there for five years. (work related) White women were considered fair game and were constantly persued by the local male population, in bars and at the beach and they didn't care whether the husbands were present or not. I had the best five years of cuckolding possible and my wife could'nt believe how much of a slut she had become as she built up her cock count. It was here that I had my first experience of watching her have sex, on the beach, right in front of me with a hugely hung black guy.

Tanboat05 said:
If you two are really players, head north 20 minutes and stay here: http://www.rooftopresort.com/

South Beach is overall fairly permissive if you want a lighter touch like Maria posted. The night life you can find whatever you want.

My wife went to the roof top resort last time she was in South Florida for BBC and gave it good reviews. For topless beaches many on south beach go topless or you can go a little north to Haulover beach and it is legit nude.

Users who are viewing this thread