Hooking up in Jamacia ?

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date

sak1121

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2004
Hey never been to Jamacia before but planning a vacation there and wondering if someone has advice on where to hook up my wife with some bbc there. Any resorts or other tipps anyone can give me?

GREAT question!!! We also want to know where to find BBC there!!!

We went to Hedonism II (in Negril) back in September and had a blast. The male staff at the resort can be very friendly :) My wife enjoyed 2 of the male staff members after she shyly smiled at them and they followed her back to our room as she went for sunscreen. She is on the submissive side and didn't expect that they would follow her to the room. She was also taken by a very handsome Black man (who was on vacation from England) in the small cave behind the waterfall at the pool. There were more, but I think you get the message. All of these men were very well hung, all bigger than me.

Needless to say there is no shortage of Black men who enjoy the white visitors.. we had a very sexy fun time.

Hedonism III is also pretty good we hear, although we haven't been there.

what about other islands?

We all know about jamaica and hedonism, but what aboout other islands? We are planning a cruise in the next couple of years and would love to know some places beforehand that would be a definate "go". Interested in the bahamas or the carribean. Please fill us in!

coupleofun00... we know that many people are aware of Jamaica and Hedo, but we were just responding to the original poster, sak1121.

Thaks for the info, I've heard of Hedo also, but was wondering if it is easy to find bulls at most of the Resorts there or if there are any tips on how to attracts them.Maybe just ask a few of the male staff if they know of any guys into that service?

sak1121... yes, i imagine that almost all of the male staff members would be familiar with this request from the white couples/visitors. don't be embarrassed, just strike up a conversation and mention that you and you wife would enjoy some company... and tell them what it is you would like. we did that with one of the bartenders at Hedo II and ended up playing with him after his got off his work shift.

As i mentioned before, all it took was a smile from my wife and 2 of the male staff (gardeners) followed her to our room. she didnt expect them to follow her and she didnt know they were following her. they both just went into the room as she entered it. it was sort of a "taking her' kind of thing... but very very sexy. when i wondered what was taking her so long, i went up to the room and walked in... just as they were 'finishing'. :)

Thats awesome, was it her first time with bbc? You should post some pics of her.

sak1121... no, that was not her first time. we have been in this lifestyle for nearly 4 years now. we started off 'swinging' with other couples, and we still play with other couples from time to time, especially Black couples. But she has found Black men attractive since she was in high school, so making the 'transition' to Black men came very naturally.

My wife hooked up with a young waiter after 3 days of our holiday in Negril .
He was very dominant,i was cut off from her pussy immediately,while she serviced him .
He ordered all her pussy hair removed,and not to wear panties for the rest of the holiday .
It was also the 1st time she had been taken anally,still to this day i am not allowed there,reserved for black is what she says and im happy to go along with that .
The last time he fucked her,on our last night,he brought along his young cousin who fucked her with youthful vigour all night long,and left her with cum in awesome amounts in both her pussy and her ass .
A couple of months after our return home,we found out she was expecting,and later gave birth to a wonderful,healthy black baby boy.
This was my wifes 1st ever experience of fucking Black,and as she says the saying `once you go black` is in her case true,she would never consider fucking white again ,me included .
I now have to make do with hand jobs .

We've been in the lifestyle for 10 years and have visited Hedo II... it's true, you can get lucky there but there are also a LOT of wannabee's there to spectate the 'crazy swinger orgies' (which don't happen by the way).

As has been said, don't expect it to be laid on a plate, it's all about striking up a grown-up conversation with people. Bear in mind that some of the folks (and staff) there may be pretty 'active' in the lifestyle... so be careful what you wear (or don't wear).

There is a lot more myth about Hedo than reality... Most of the public action only occurs when lifestyle clubs book en-masse and take over half the resort. You can usually spot these weeks by monitoring the various Hedo and lifestyle forums. Even with that said, we were there one week with a group called the "fluffernutters"... all t-shirts, innuendo and hats and big grins. Yeah they'll fondle a lady's tits in the pool but if ya said "hey wanna go fuck?" They couldn't clear the area quick enough... that applied to men and women.

Lot's of people just want to be 'around' lifestylers...(oh how exciting)... not actually BE lifestylers.

Damn I sound cynical - just don't want you to blow a wad of cash without your eyes wide open!

:clap:

newcpl2... Very well said and we couldn't agree more! You are very right about the 'myths' surrounding Hedo. Open flirting and mild touching were fairly normal in the pool area, but anything much more than that took place in the rooms... at least our activities did. We too were there at the same time a group that called themselves a lifestyle group were there. A lot of talk.. true! All of the playing we did was after we met and talked with other couples and singles there. Except for the spontaneous adventure my wife had with the 2 landscapers, lol.

That's why we suggested to sak1121 that they contact one of the staff and talk with them about what they are looking for. We probably should have been clearer in saying that they should 'strike up a conversation'... then bring up he fact that they are looking for company to join them. Thank you for adding your views!

Hoping to go back soon! We were thinking of going to Hedo III this time... but we are going to stay where we had fun last time :)

coupleofun00 said:
We all know about jamaica and hedonism, but what aboout other islands? We are planning a cruise in the next couple of years and would love to know some places beforehand that would be a definate "go". Interested in the bahamas or the carribean. Please fill us in!

all over the caribbean we love fukking married white women on vacation! I'm form Trinidad I would take a trip down for Carnival if you like to party. If you're more into resort and touristy stuff I would suggest visting our sister island of Tobago

bump...

playfulpair

tks for sharing ur stories - i was extremely turned on by your wife's gardner surprise & her cave fuck

what fun it must be to have such a liberated wife

enjoy !!

You are very welcome pfmt... and thank you, too! i remind myself daily how lucky i am to have such a beautiful and open wife. It is some kinda karma that brought us together back in high school, AND allowed us to have the same fantasies, wants and desires. There is nothing sexier to me than to see her enjoying herself with a dominant Black man.

Last edited by a moderator: