• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hooking

• Thread starterTrisquel
  • Start date

Trisquel

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2011
Has any stud/cuck here ever "turned out" their lover/wife? I believe hooking is a very common fantasy for women, and it's probably a very powerful method of domination too. I suppose it can be done solely on occasion or on a regular (or semi-regular) basis. Is this a common fantasy of cucks or studs?

I'd say it's part of the entire fantasy of cuckolding.

Personally, I've never turned out any of the girls I was in a relationship with, but I did have some pretty wild fantasies about it. I consider myself both stud and cuck.

Hope I helped you out.

Women are more pragmatic than men and often are thinking why am I giving away something I can sell? Men feel is their wives are going to be fucking other men they should be paid. MVP is the most used.

LawlietJ said:
I'd say it's part of the entire fantasy of cuckolding.

Personally, I've never turned out any of the girls I was in a relationship with, but I did have some pretty wild fantasies about it. I consider myself both stud and cuck.

Hope I helped you out.

As with anything else sexual involving women, it probably has to be slowly coaxed out of them. Maybe begin by dressing them like a ****** and making them walk the streets at night, without any sex involved. Then take things from there.

mimi27406 said:
Women are more pragmatic than men and often are thinking why am I giving away something I can sell? Men feel is their wives are going to be fucking other men they should be paid. MVP is the most used.

Good points, Mimi. But the business side is the least important as far as I'm concerned. It's not the money, it's the adventure and the emotion that I'm most interested in. I don't understand what you mean by "MVP is the most used."

Well, a while back there was this guy...

On a related subject, someone (can't recall who) started a thread a while back asking if there were other men whose wives charged them for sex. A number of married men responded with various permutations of "yes."

One of the replies was from a cuckold who said his wife charged him if he wanted her to fuck him, and he had to pay in cash... promises of future payment were not acceptable, nor would she accept his credit card. He had to wear a condom and she did not allow him to cum. If he wanted her to fuck him bareback, he had to pay her more but she would still would not allow him to cum. If he was willing to wear a condom AND he wanted to cum in his condom, the price was higher still. His wife charged him her highest (premium) price, of course, if he wanted her to fuck him bareback AND allow him to cum inside her.

He said he was turned on by having to go out to a cash machine late in the evening whenever he wanted his wife to fuck him.

Trisquel you make excellent points:

Trisquel said:
Good points, Mimi. But the business side is the least important as far as I'm concerned. It's not the money, it's the adventure and the emotion that I'm most interested in. I don't understand what you mean by "MVP is the most used."

MVP: All I am saying is the Lady who is used most is most valuable. I suppose that is more of a popularty contest! Experiece and willingness are the traits desired.

Cuckold men desire a woman that makes other mens cock get hard.

Trisquel,

Re.:

Trisquel said:
I believe hooking is a very common fantasy for women, and it's probably a very powerful method of domination too.

Um... a powerful method of domination of the husband by his wife, or of the wife by her husband?

Trisquel said:
Is this a common fantasy of cucks or studs?

Why ask if it's a common fantasy? Why not ask, instead, how many cuckolds are married to prostitutes? "Women of the evening" are human too, ya' know... they need love and affection just like everyone else, so many are married (although they may require their cuckolds to pay if they want to be fucked). (I mean, prostitutes are often women of principle, ya' know...)

—Custer

Trisquel said:
Has any stud/cuck here ever "turned out" their lover/wife? I believe hooking is a very common fantasy for women, and it's probably a very powerful method of domination too. I suppose it can be done solely on occasion or on a regular (or semi-regular) basis. Is this a common fantasy of cucks or studs?

Yes I am sure. I have done this often and she likes 2 cocks taking her on and she receives all the attention

mimi27406;211741.Cuckold men desire a woman that makes other mens cock get hard.[/QUOTE said:
Right! But that applies to more than just cuckolds.

Custer Laststand said:
Um... a powerful method of domination of the husband by his wife, or of the wife by her husband?

I hadn't thought of that, Custer. But I would think that if the lover initiated the whole thing, he would be the dominant one.

After several years of swinging followed by a period in which my wife played alone, my wife began to charge. It quickly developed to the point where she was advertising and built up a list of around 20 or so clients, this went on for a few years until we moved and it became impractical. I think it was an experience we both enjoyed, maybe for different reasons.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
After several years of swinging followed by a period in which my wife played alone, my wife began to charge. It quickly developed to the point where she was advertising and built up a list of around 20 or so clients, this went on for a few years until we moved and it became impractical. I think it was an experience we both enjoyed, maybe for different reasons.

This isn't hooking. It's being a call-girl. Hooking is when you wear provocative clothing and openly solicit strangers for sex. (Though for legal reasons it may be prudent not to actually charge a fee.)

Kind of, Sort Of

Trisquel said:
I am married to a **********.
She has been a ********** all her life. I am replying
to this post because Mr. Oakley told me I had too, that
it is guys like me you are asking about. However, I have
never "turned her out" or ever acted as her pimp. I am
married to a **********. It is no fun. It is dirty and often
dangerous and she hates men and sex.
So that's my reply.

leftbehind said:
I am married to a **********.
She has been a ********** all her life. I am replying
to this post because Mr. Oakley told me I had too, that
it is guys like me you are asking about. However, I have
never "turned her out" or ever acted as her pimp. I am
married to a **********. It is no fun. It is dirty and often
dangerous and she hates men and sex.
So that's my reply.

Thanks leftbehind. Having a housewife hook at your (lover not cuck) command must be a strong emotional experience. Understand that I'm refering to hooking as a sort of hobby, not a full-time "job" like your wife has. By the way, why does your wife hate men and sex?

Exactly

Trisquel said:

Women are more pragmatic and like the old saying in for a penny in for a pound. Does it turn you on? I expect many prostitutes hate men and really are not all that much into sex, but do what they must for the money.

How does she feel about you!

In the above post I was asking not telling

Someone in a post here made the statement that hooking/************ was not pretty in some cases and even if the mate is not involved in any direct way it still hurts especially if the he feels the lady feels she has to do it for money. Consensual sex and hooking/************ is two different things, but hooking is just another word for **********. A ***** is a promiscuious lady that gives it away but when they put a price on it is hooking. A gift and an evening out is one thing but when the guy leaves a Hundred on the table it is another.

Just one persons take I am sure many will not agree.

Attachments

• 000a11yuaa1.jpg
    000a11yuaa1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 1788782.jpg
    1788782.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 155
  • zz0223109+(11).jpg
    zz0223109+(11).jpg