Hope

• Thread starterAnjeet1978
  • Start date

Anjeet1978

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2010
I have been coming into DC for about 6 months now and, after being persuaded by a friend of mine, am putting up my story. I'm not sure it's in the right place and, as has been pointed out to me, some may not believe me but this is what happened to me. I post it in the hope that other women in my past situation can take some hope and comfort from it and know things can get better.

I am a 32 year old Asian female, now, thankfully, divorced. My father was Indian, my mother Pakistani but both Muslim. There was no real plan for an arranged wedding, I think really it was drifted into by my father after I finished University. So, at 20 I was married to the son of one of my fathers close friends. I finished Uni and was then to start a family but it didn't come easily. Finally, after getting him to the doctor, we found out he had a low sperm count and to get me pregnant would need some help. However, I did fall pregnant and that was the start of the problems. My first child was a girl and I could see the disappointment on my husbands face. But 18 months or so later, I had a son.

My husband had a bit more traditional view of things than I did. Although never in full Muslim dress I did have to dress in a very toned down way. In my entire time with him I was never once naked in front of him, always undressed under the duvet. As time went on, I found sex to be a chore, something to endure, rather than something to enjoy. I also found the violence started as well which I in the end could not tolerate.

Did you kick ass out and start living life as you wanted it to be?

About 2 years ago I was invited to go and see a friend of mine from Uni days before she went on holiday. I thought all hell would break lose about it but my to my amazement he just said it was fine! I went on the Saturday down to Guildford, my son staying with him but my daughter going to my parents. It was good to see her again, relive past times and have some fun. All too soon, Thursday came and she was off on holiday. 'Stay over a few days, go to London, have a look round!' So, why not? I wasn't due home until Monday! Friday off I went to London and a day in the big smoke! I got back about 6 or so, wasn't really worried about the time, and had a bath. When I'd dressed and went to the fridge I found I'd used the last of the milk in the morning. I can't go without a cup of tea too long! So, emergency, have to go to Tesco! Me being me I didn't worry and the walk isn't far. So, off I went. In Tesco I became aware of 2 black lads, mid to late 20s I'd say, taking an interest. Flattering but not for me! I got my milk and set off, they came out behind me making a few comments then seemed to disappear.

As I went along one of the footpaths not far from the flat I saw one of the lads in front of me blocking the way. I turned to go another way and the other lad was behind me. As soon as I saw him I knew I was in trouble and I wasn't going to get out of this easily. I knew the chances were almost a certainty I was going to be *****. 'Well well, look a Paki bitch'. That always sets me going as I'm not! 'We think you should pay for what we went through in Aghan.' So, it was clear they wanted to put me through it for what they'd seen and done in the Army. Now I'm quite a strong character so realized when they said I could do it the hard way or the easy way, that I had to take some initiative. I wasn't going to get out of it but had to make sure I wasn't marked or beaten. So, I told them if they tried to beat me up, mark me or inflict pain on me I'd fight back even though I knew I'd lose. I think it threw them a little but not for long as one said that they weren't interested in harming me, just fucking me. I told them I didn't consent to what they were going to do but would not resist them. Staying unharmed to get back to my children was far more important since I'd endured several years of sex with my husband so I would endure this. So, held firmly by the arms I was lead away to a car where I was put in the back and blindfolded.

How long or far I was driven I have no idea, I do remember the car being driven into a garage and the door closing. I was taken out of the car and into a house. I was a bit surprised when the blindfold was removed, the living room was well decorated and tidy! I could see how eager they were to start but I still wanted my tea! So, I told them. Again, thrown a bit I think, they made me one! It made and odd picture as we sat there about 20 minutes. They said it hadn't gone how they thought when they saw me. Even asked me about my home, family and so on and asked about my sex life. Up to then, on my back only and it was over in about 5 minutes if I was lucky. 'Don't make any plans, this won't be over quick!' The tea gone, I was told it was time to get me stripped and I was lead upstairs. In the bedroom I was taken into there was a large double bed. Again, clean and tidy, not what I expected to see. I was by then very nervous and scared and was shaking. They told me not to be as they would keep their word. It was then I told them I'd never been naked in front of a man, even my husband. This shocked them but they said I would be soon. With one holding my arms behind me they other started to strip me. It what seemed like no time at all, I was naked. The other shock was I'm shaven, have been since my daughter was born, and this was well liked! I expected to be got onto the bed and then to start fucking me while the other held me down. I was certainly got onto the bed but was shocked myself as I realized the wanted to feel me up first. My tits were being well and truly groped and I became aware of my nipples being sucked. As they did so I suddenly felt a finger being inserted into my cunt. It probed quite deep, making me wet and searching for my clit which he found. My tits being well worked on, my clit was teased in ways I could only imagine a few days before. I then got the sensation of my insides about to come out as the first orgasm took me. They liked that even more and carried on feeling and fingering me. I must have had 4 or 5 more orgasms and was a bit tired. It didn't matter, I was placed and held for the first one to fuck me.

So what happened to the milk?

please let us now the aend of the episode
xxx

To MtnMan706.... the milk was used over the weekend to make tea! How would I have survived if there hadn't been any?!

This is shaping to a good story - please do not leave us all "dangling"!

Since coming onto the site I've seen many comments about cock size. I cannot say the size other than both were bigger than my husband. With my wrists and arms pinned above me the first guy got between my legs. I felt his cock begin to probe my cunt then slide it's way in. I felt extremely full, stretched as I was entered and feeling that shaft go a long way inside my cunt. Once inside me he started a slow but steady rhythm of pumping me. Feeling filled and him also teasing my nipples it was not long before I had my first orgasm, the first I had ever had with a man fucking me. It felt so right, it felt so wrong as he pumped away at me, a continued strong rhythm. I felt the second orgasm build deep inside me and then crash into me and I shuddered and sobbed as it took me. He didn't stop, continued to pump me with an almost mechanical rhythm. After the third orgasm took me I couldn't concentrate any more and surrendered completely as he fucked me. How many did I have? I have no idea. I then felt him go in that little bit harder, that little bit deeper and then realized he was soon going to come in me. I sensed it before it happened, his cock seemed to fill me more and then I felt the pressure inside my cunt as he came into me, hard and long. There was no saving me, I could feel his seed pumping into me and in my moments of realization, wondered if this was the moment I would get pregnant.

He slowed as the last of his seed was pumped deep into my cunt, no doubt already searching to see if I was fertile and ready to be made pregnant. His thrusts stopped and he took his cock out of me. I was exhausted, covered in swet and became aware of his cum seeping from my cunt. I began to close my legs as I realized he was no longer between them. I felt him get up off the bed but still my wrists were held. I wasn't aware of how or when they swoped, just that my wrists were still held and then I felt my legs being opened again. I opened my eyes and saw the second guy forcing my legs open and getting into position to fuck me. The realization I was about to be fucked again frightened me, I was so tired. But as the thought formed it was too late, I felt him slipping into me, not slow but fast. The same 'full' sensation was there but the rhythm was stronger from the outset and much harder. This fucking was going to be harder, as if he was trying to release a massive built up frustration and energy. His hands were everywhere, my tits, my arse, fingering my bum and I was so overwhelmed I orgasmed quickly. After that, he pumped me harder then the first one, was very intense and hard and I once more became aware, just before he did, that he was going to come in me. His release into me was harder than the first, really pushing hard, filling me and making sure he emptied every drop inside me. He stayed inside me for some whiles, as if to ensure his seed had every chance possible not to come out. When he finally took his cock from me I was so exhausted I could hardly move and made no attempt to cover myself.

As I began to recover I took a look at the room. I noticed a clock and a quick guess gave me a time of about 5 to 6 hours they had been using me. I know that shortly after I went to sleep and that was about 4 hours as when I woke, it was daylight. I had a duvet over me but I couldn't see my clothes. I got up and used the bathroom and found a large towel in there which I wrapped round myself. I could hear the TV downstairs so headed down. They were both sat at the dining table and when they saw me they seemed a bit sheepish. First though, I needed tea! I made 3 and sat with them. At first they seemed reluctant to talk but after being ***** by them I was determined to see what they had to say. They were both soldiers, both not back long from Afghan. Both had been through some terrible experiences although didn't detail them thankfully. The second guy had it worse and had lost a close friend on the Friday before they captured me. In the end, they admitted they wanted some payback for what had happened and wanted a Muslim female to use for that payback. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. They said they realized they had done wrong and if I wanted to call the police they would admit to what they had done to spare me any more problems.

Now, people reading this take a real caution here. Do not feel pity for me, that serves no purpose. I feel no pity for myself. I was ***** and had the option of allowing it to get to me or getting over it. I chose the latter. Neither should you judge these 2 guys either. They have been sent to fight a futile war by a stupid government which will not help christian or muslim. All it will do is fuel more hate and haven't we seen enough of that. What we need to see if peaceful coexistence, allowing people to live as they wish, not condemning them for it. Religion! What a sick joke they all are. The words of the first holy teachers corrupted over the years by men seeking to further their own individual aims. They all sicken me! So, no pity, no judgments. This happened to me and I don't do it so see no reason you should. They seemed dejected so with a deep breath I told them of my shitty life. Neither could believe that I'd never orgasmed with my husband fucking me, that sex had been a total chore, something to endure not enjoy. I stunned them when I told them what they had ****** me to do had been an awakening. I made some more tea and they asked me what I was going to do. In reply, I asked the second one why he had fucked me so hard, as if he was punishing me or something like that. He said he needed to make someone pay and pay hard, ****** me was his way of making it even he felt. He then asked what I was going to do. By now, it was Saturday mid morning, I had to call home but wasn't expected back until late Monday. I smiled when I saw the realization dawn on them. If you don't go now, they said, you know it will not be easy for you or be over quick and we'll keep you captive until the last possible moment. I said it looked like being a long weekend then.

I watched the first guy go and the door closed behind him. I was now alone with the second guy and could see from the look he was going to make me pay again. As he came towards me he picked up the cord. He got up to me and with a single pull, stripped me of the towel. The removal shocked me and I then felt my arms being taken behind my back. My wrists were bound firmly behind me and standing behind me, he began feeling my tits. Roughly squeezing them. he applied a little pressure to my nipples. Not really painful, just enough for me to know I was in for a very hard time. Using my hair, my head was pulled back. He hissed in my ear, no way I could get out of it now. So, start moving bitch! I was ****** back upstairs to the bedroom where they had been fucking me before. He pushed me roughly onto the bed and I initially tried to roll over. Oh no, bitch, from behind this time, hard and deep. I'd never been taken doggy before and firm hand held me down by the shoulders. I felt a finger thrust roughly into my cunt and start working in and out. My clit became a target of a hard attack, teased beyond belief until I came for the first time. When he then put his cock in me it was done hard, fast and rough. The fucking was the same, hard, fast and rough, there was that same sense of needing release and it was very hard. I'd never felt so helpless, my wrists bound, my whole body pinned and no escape possible as he thrust long hard strokes into me. I lost myself to it, felt each hard thrust into my cunt, felt the rough hands feeling my tits and felt the orgasm build then take me. The fucking was hard and rough but I lost myself to it. Once more, I felt his cock stiffen more and the thrusts become harder and deeper and then felt his come pump deep inside my cunt. I was exhausted again and felt the thrusts lesson and then stop. It was true, he'd fucked me like I was just a play thing and that was something I'd never forget. His cock went soft inside me and finally he got up. I lay there, tired, covered in swet and wondering what next. We need to do something about your cunt he said. I couldn't understand what he ment so asked what. Shave you completely.

hi,

feels like a ***** in the making

Ron

I hate that you had to go through this experience but glad you know what sex is also. This is one hot story though.

Anyhow is thier anyway possible to post a pic of your body to see what these soldiers was so interested in?

I am not sure if I have done this right. There is more to tell to get to today but I have been asked if I can provide a picture. I think I have attached one but I am not sure. The man I live with, which you will see about later, I model for as he is quite a serious photographer. When we talked about a picture he said it should be one I liked, favorite, so I hope I have posted one and one I like.

Attachments

• AJT14Moda.jpg
    AJT14Moda.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 484
You are a beautiful lady! You have a great body and I love the purple outfit you have on! You look so sexy in it.

I agree, great photo of a beautiful lady

I must say it is strange how one can find one’s real self under real pressure of life.Live leads you to some situations and can be a life changing experience and some times we though had pass. I do not mean to turn off any one but at 19years I had a sexual encounter with a 40s old black man. I left up to youthful experimentation.The fact that I never had sex with a woman at that time nor until I got married four years later. A year later we had a son but this some how did not get us closer. I always felt that I did not understand my wife and we will often quarrel until she with our son went to stay by her parents. About five months she was pregnant for her 60 yrs old black boss. I was pissing mad. My mother became my council .She spoke to me about marriage, love and even sex , all from a woman’s view. I went to my wife and ask her to come back with me as a family. I tried as did she but lovers we were not. She and my mom seem to get closer and closer and I felt like the outsider. I buried myself in work for the next few years. One cool night my mom came over and we( mom,my wife and I), began to talk from one thing to another till somehow sex and swing come up.I was speechless to have my mom not only tell us that she “swing" but we should try it too. I agreed but I was thinking that I was going to fuck as many women as I could.I was not too concerned about my wife have sex with another man and not even thinking that my mom was going to be there having sex. The swing was notting what I though it would be like most are just regular people and some people I knew with their over 18+ families no less.It was only then it hit me, I was not only with my wife but my mom too and the place was an open room. We went from socializing to having sex in no time it seem.I was with one of mom’s friend who I wanted to fuck ever since I could remember.The thing that trow me off at first was the black men in the room(the no good niggers I though). I saw mom standing in front one of “ them” and her small white hand touching his menacing big black cock. I saw my mom kiss ,suck and get fuck by more than one of “them”. I saw my wife having sex and to me it was like the first time I was looking at her, my wife. I felt a burden lifted from my shoulder, for the first time in a long time I felt in love with my wife.The feeling made no sense to me but I felt happy and have been so ever since. The other side of the story has to do with a black man pass and the fem me.