Hope

• Thread starterAnjeet1978
  • Start date
trinidadynotme2 said:
I must say it is strange how one can find one’s real self under real pressure of life.Live leads you to some situations and can be a life changing experience and some times we though had pass. I do not mean to turn off any one but at 19years I had a sexual encounter with a 40s old black man. I left up to youthful experimentation.The fact that I never had sex with a woman at that time nor until I got married four years later. A year later we had a son but this some how did not get us closer. I always felt that I did not understand my wife and we will often quarrel until she with our son went to stay by her parents. About five months she was pregnant for her 60 yrs old black boss. I was pissing mad. My mother became my council .She spoke to me about marriage, love and even sex , all from a woman’s view. I went to my wife and ask her to come back with me as a family. I tried as did she but lovers we were not. She and my mom seem to get closer and closer and I felt like the outsider. I buried myself in work for the next few years. One cool night my mom came over and we( mom,my wife and I), began to talk from one thing to another till somehow sex and swing come up.I was speechless to have my mom not only tell us that she “swing" but we should try it too. I agreed but I was thinking that I was going to fuck as many women as I could.I was not too concerned about my wife have sex with another man and not even thinking that my mom was going to be there having sex. The swing was notting what I though it would be like most are just regular people and some people I knew with their over 18+ families no less.It was only then it hit me, I was not only with my wife but my mom too and the place was an open room. We went from socializing to having sex in no time it seem.I was with one of mom’s friend who I wanted to fuck ever since I could remember.The thing that trow me off at first was the black men in the room(the no good niggers I though). I saw mom standing in front one of “ them” and her small white hand touching his menacing big black cock. I saw my mom kiss ,suck and get fuck by more than one of “them”. I saw my wife having sex and to me it was like the first time I was looking at her, my wife. I felt a burden lifted from my shoulder, for the first time in a long time I felt in love with my wife.The feeling made no sense to me but I felt happy and have been so ever since. The other side of the story has to do with a black man pass and the fem me.

Wish you would have put this in your own thread. This is someone else's little piece of their lives.

Also no offense but when it comes to activities I see people putting up when it comes to their moms and daughters it disgusts me to no end.
Even moreso than when guys act like fags.
I think most of the men on here are fags. That is why a lot of people don't come here as much. It grosses me out, sometimes its easy to tell by the headline when a post is about gay activities but others it is not.

I’m sorry, I did not mean to take over her story but I was so moved by it.I know that the “fag” thing is not for every one but now that I’m in it , it’s my life.