• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hopefully my prude wife is becoming a slut

• Thread startertwocoppers
  • Start date

twocoppers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2006
Hello all,
My wife has become a 35 year-old dumpy prude. She finally went on a diet and exercise program this summer and has lost 25lbs. We have talked about swinging, but she shuts it down shortly after it is brought up. Last night while we were having sex, she kept her thong on. In the middle of our sex, she said she wanted me to wear her soaking panties the next day and think about her. Well, it's the next day and I am in her panties! They feel great and I hope this is the beginning of her awakening!!! I'll keep you posted and as soon as it is possible, I'll post her pics. Hope to hear from you guys with any suggestions

the wife

Buy her new cloth, short skirts, reveling blouses, she has a big and attractive bust, she should not hide it. High heeled pumps, self supporting thigh high stockings. Take her next Saturday for dinner to a nice restaurant in an large hotel, after dining, spend some time at the hotel bar to show her how the guys feast their eyes on her roundings.
That makes her more confident and convinced that she is desirable.
And when she asks you to wear her thong for a day, tell her you do that gladly if she will go for a day without any under ware.

Cool

I think that's great. It sounds like thing are mooving for you.

Johndo why be so critical of other people? Oh that's right because u have a brain the size of a pin head. If you don't like what you read,,,fuck off somewhere else

Users who are viewing this thread