• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Horny and bored! anyone care to join?

• Thread starterQueenBimboSarah
  • Start date

QueenBimboSarah

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2009
tha dirty south!
Hey y'all, long time member/curvy sex vixen and bbc addict sarah here! Love to pop in from time to time and catch up with my fav like minded white girls, horny bbcs, n cute cuck subbies. Hope this is the right place to post this (I haven't made a topic in so long lol) but I wanna invite anyone who might be one of those three things I just mentioned to pm me thru here so we can get to know each other! I'm not promising anything other than a sexy chat; so if ya got a bbc or just love to serve them and the women who love them Msg me tonight hehe. Ill be on and off all evening so I will be sure to write back! Until then xoxoxo!

Just shoot me a private message anytime guys-im open to anything allllll night long. Hopefully extra long if ya follow me... and black! Lol sorry ;) ttys

Users who are viewing this thread