• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

horny wife

• Thread starterdgsurf2010
  • Start date

dgsurf2010

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2008
Hello,

Me and my wife are getting excited with the idea of being a cuckold....
Can you send us some tributes at freesexsd@hotmail.com???

I'd like to smash that. lets see more!

My god....

You two are about to make some lucky bull incredibly happy. Your wife (from what I see) is smokin' hot. Those legs are gorgeous and that ass.......OMG!

dgsurf2010 said:

Hello, Dgsurf.

dgsurf2010 said:
Me and my wife are getting excited with the idea of being a cuckold.

I suppose you must mean, "with the idea of her making me her cuckold husband." Anyway, she looks hot. I suggest encouraging your wife to go for it.

dgsurf2010 said:
Can you send us some tributes at freesexsd@hotmail.com???

How about a response right here? That's what the "reply" option is for. Your wife looks *very* hot in her short dress as shown in her first two pics. Although her pix don't show her from the neck up (apparently she has long brown hair.... that's a plus), they suggest, along with your comment, she has strong potential as a cuckoldress. Wanting to do it is most important, and having good ability to give "men of interest" the message she is sexual and she wants them is also, of course, very important.... that is, more important, probably, than the details of her appearance.

Good luck!

—Custer

Your wife is very hot. She should make both you and some bull very happy.

Wow love your wifes ass!! Show us a little more......

Hotsexy Legs

Wow, this is one of the best asses I've seen on this site. If she has nice tits and a pretty face, you should have no problem at all getting her fucked or even bred by a local bull. Where are you guys?

Anymore pics of your wifes HOT Ass???

yes...a lot more!!!!!....where should I post them???

Last edited by a moderator:
Very gorgeous wife you have there dgsurf2010.

Users who are viewing this thread