• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Horoscopes/Astrology(Most likely Sign.....)

• Thread startermy-ex-girlfriend
  • Start date

my-ex-girlfriend

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2007
What Horoscope sign is the most likely to participate in group sex/gangbangs and stuff like that?

I know a lot of people don't believe in this stuff,hopefully those people will stay away and let some real discussion take place.

Obviously i'm talking about women and their sign,not men....

With that said, a lot of people will obviously say scorpio,that's probably a given.

What about pisces? They seem like a very sexual sign along with being submissive. Are they like Scorpio,with a lot of repressed sexual fantasies?

Deepdish is a scorpio and very close to going black. Tell me more about this sign

deepdish_37 said:
Deepdish is a scorpio and very close to going black. Tell me more about this sign

Scorpio is a given. I believe pieces women trumps all, when it comes to group sex, going black, being submissive, open minded, gangbangs etc, etc....Especially if it's to please their mate.

this is a great topic. my ex was a scorpio and sexual maniac. god i miss her LOL.

Sexual Astrology

I'd go along with pisces and scorpio to some degree but if you want an interesting read then pick up a book called "Sexual Astrology" by Martine. It breaks down sexual tendencies sign by sign for each gender. Great stuff!

Steed said:
I'd go along with pisces and scorpio to some degree but if you want an interesting read then pick up a book called "Sexual Astrology" by Martine. It breaks down sexual tendencies sign by sign for each gender. Great stuff!

Good picks. My ex was a pisces, and she'd literally hear anything I had to say when it came to fantasies. I'm sure if I were still with her she'd end up fucking other guys if I wanted.

And you should see all the amature interracial websites that i've come across. A lot of them, at least the one's who had biographies were pisces. ahaha. Funny stuff.

I will check out that book. Thanks for the reference.

Belief in astrology is even more asinine than believing in God!

Users who are viewing this thread