• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot 27 GF in SW MO

• Thread startercpl0521
  • Start date

cpl0521

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2007
My gfs 27 and very sexy I am a wannabe cuck. pm me on yahoo at mo11269

Attachments

• Copy of b1.jpg
    Copy of b1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,999
  • Copy of b2.jpg
    Copy of b2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 2,004
Reactions: Ron
Anyone in missouri or close please let me know what you think or pm me on yahoo at mo11269

definately a hottie would love to have a taste

Terriffic legs, show us more.....she makes this blk dick jump.

T

I will be in topeka ks next saturday and in kansas city on the 3rd let's chat I would like to meet and seduce her....

Finally a woman on Dark Cavern who isnt a fat slob

need more pics please

georgous keep the pic's coming plz

answer

Sat night at PT's in centerville Il or club 64 is a great place to meet

I agree with Tyrone she got great legs and a nice chest too from the little I can see.How about more better pics?

I am on yahoo at mo11269 so pm me if you would like to chat

bbc right here..I live in St.louis

am into whites being domed blk like her to become a white momma

Barbie....we are in St Lou area. Would love to go to PT's and see what it's like. Are there any motels close by?

at exit of 64 and 157 3 motels in caseyville il

Party planner and host for couples seeking BBC. Certified and validated. One e-mail and your set!

You may be a wannabe, dude, but is your 27 yr old girlfriend ready to go for getting drilled by a bbc? If so, it's the hottest thing you will ever do with her. Watching her getting fucked by a black dick and watching him cum inside her will give you a million hardons ever after. When you get her to do the deed, do us all a favor and post her creampie pics here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread