• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Asian Wife - What Do You think?

• Thread starteryeahs
  • Start date

yeahs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2007
Sorry moving on.

She's hot!

mmm she is hot... love that natural pussy... she needs to ride my big cock like a little slut

A few more pics

Sorry moving on.

nice ass

you're a lucky guy... want to share her? She makes me hard!!

lov your slut

In syd, lov your slut mate very hot. Shes made for cock, make sure you share her woman like than need more than on cockat all times. Love to pump her full

Very Hot!

hi she is really hot love to make her mine.

Hot and sexy asian babe....

If I get a chance... will fuck her... what else.

Ever since I had my first asian I don´t want to fuck anything else...

If you ever decide to visit germany, let me know and she gets to feel a real young german cock!

A few more pics

Sorry moving on.

i want her

It would be my pleasure to take her little hole and use it the way she needs it to be used.

would like to see her stuffed with a BBC

asian wife

Bought and paid for yes ?.

Hot Wife

I wanna gangbang her with my friends..he he:)

Any chance of a shower pic?

She is absolutely gorgeous! I love her nipples! I would do everything to her. Let me know if you come to Socal.

Her Ass, please plow her ASS!! for behind oh yeah:) :) :)

She's never had a BBC. Ya think she needs one?

Sorry moving on

Last edited by a moderator:
she's really fucking hot, i'd love to ram my cock in her. Or watch a huge cock rip her open :D

wow she is so sexy. she would look amazing getting herself filled with cock while you watched. so cute, you have to go for it.

WoW!!!

:) Your wife is totally F*cking gorgeous - I'd be happy to see her doing anything! Are you going to share more - please do!!
dent

Users who are viewing this thread