Hot Brazilian Girlfriend

• Thread starterplayharder65
  • Start date

playharder65

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2008
Just a few pictures of my 33 year old girl friend, she is from Brazil and is hot. We have talked about swinging and sex with others. But that is something that she doesn't want to do at this time. So of course I'm not going to push anything. She does not have a lot of sexual experience, but is a firecracker in bed, loves it hard and deep. She doesn't think she has a nice body, so your comments will be appreciated.

Attachments

• MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 187
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 160
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 161
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 151
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 185
I think she has a fabulous ass

delicious ass

Lovely :)

Thanks

I also think that she has a nice ass. I will try and take more pictures and post, will not show face. I am trying to develop her slowly into a very sexual woman.

Attachments

• MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 281
Damn!!!

playharder65 said:
I also think that she has a nice ass. I will try and take more pictures and post, will not show face. I am trying to develop her slowly into a very sexual woman.

That ass was designed by the Swiss Dr. - Hymen Finetoush!

Show me her tight hot babybox let me get into her hot panties

Beautiful ass! She looks hot! ; )

here's the box

She just got a Brazilian wax job and I had to deposit something in her box. Hope you like, let her know what you think

Attachments

• MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 147
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 146
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 164
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 128
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: HugoBrasil
Nice butt. I would like to see more.

fuck i would go wild on her

where are the comments

I have posted some good real pictures, not fakes. I know you must like the pussy pictures, she has a nice tight pussy and loves getting it stuffed. Last night I stuffed it with my dick and a dildo at the same time and then she wanted a dildo in her ass. The things she lets me do to her, hmmmmmm.

Attachments

• MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 130
she's wonderfully sexy. nice!

what would you like to do to her

Hmmmm, she is wondering what would you do to her. She has a tight ass and pussy, hasn't had much experience with men, she can still use one hand to count her sex partners.

i would need to see a pic of her spreadin for a big dildo before i could tell you wether or not she is of interest to me or not. let me see her tits also.
then maybe i will tell you what i will do to her

Is this what you wanted to see

Well the red dildo is 9" and she never fails to cum quickly when I push it into her tight box. She would love to find a real one 9" or larger... Listed in more than a little curious. Check that posting and tell me what you think. Not trying to keep reposting same pictures

you're one lucky man playharder! i gottago to brazil and find one like that