Hot Couple UK to be cucked before they marry

• Thread startermiketheukbull2
  • Start date

miketheukbull2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2007
Hey, I am meeting up with a hot UK couple who want a hung guy to take his fiance (maxine) before they Marry.

She is a gorgeous blonde 32dd and wants to have one last fling with a hung guy before she marrys her small fiance!

the funny thing is that she has had hung guys before and now she is in love with her fiance but he is only 4.5 inches long at best and doesnt hit her G Spot. Her ex was a really well hung black guy and she just wants to feel filled up again.

Do you think she will continue into their marriage?

in my oppinion, YES!!!!

MacNfries said:
We've talked about SIZE in these forums many times and it seems that many guys just can't be convince that SIZE is not the deciding factor in a woman choosing her man. Even many of our female contributors here have said that SIZE is not the primary reason for choosing her man. In fact, straight white teeth rank above cock size with most women in a survey I read. I wish I'd have saved that survey; it was about 2 years ago I read it. Financial security, intelligence, confidence, height, good conversationalist, humor, & nice physique all ranked above the man's cock size in the survey. In fact, "penis size", as it was referred too, was down around 16th or 18th. :eek:

As far as having 41/2 inches and not being able to reach his woman's G-spot, now that's interesting, since every woman I've ever found their G-spot on was only about the second joint on my middle finger inside her vagina. That's a lot less than 4 inches mind you. Some women I've met didn't even know they had a G-spot ... and a couple of 'em didn't respond to stimulation. At any rate, I'm thinking that there was probably more to it than the length of his dick. :p

===========

when a dude cums along who has good teeth good dough
and is handsome enuff + a nice career PLUS a *huge cock*
he can run thru the female population including our wives
like the locusts run thru a field of grain.

She will most likely marry him, but the slot is available for you, if you please them, to continue long-term into the marriage. 4.5 inches is not going to provide any competition to your cock, so you can become the BEST MAN and give her what he can't. Don't interfere in their marriage, just use your fuck power, so she will need your services always. If you are lucky, she may have a girlfriend who can be yours as well.

She may try and be a good loyal wife unless you ask about honeymoon break in. Maybe let him watch or clean and cater to your guys needs on his wedding night?
If you don't ask then the question will be no anyways. Lol
Start programming the cuck now and he will pay the bills for the hot wife and you can enjoy the benefits without the daily grind of marriage.

Good luck to all three. (0:

Hank

Develop a really nice relationship with them, but hands off the marriage, and they will grow to NEED you so much, you can get all the sex you crave from her - and he can drink the pies you leave in her pussy for him.

They may want a "one night stand", but a bull deserves a long term opportunity that starts during the engagement and ongoing throughout the marriage LONG TERM if she keeps her butt toned from exercise.