• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Holiday

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
My Andrew and I enjoyed many holiday trips to various parts of the world together. One of the holidays was a surprise I had no idea what he had planned. Finally on the plane, sitting in first class he kissed me put my hand on his stiff cock, smiled at me and said we were flying to Bermuda. It was a night flight, cabin dark I went down on him under the blanket. I was wet again eventhough I made myself cum several hours earlier It had been several weeks that Andrew sported an amazing hard dick He came in my mouth and swallowed my darling's cock juice. On a long flight I felt more comfortable not wearing panties and after his cum release he made me cum under the blanket. He fell asleep while I was wide awake and went to the lounge for a Tom Collins.
A man and his wife and a single swarthy man were in the lounge. The couple had left. On the second drink the single man started a conversation and joined me at my table. We chatted about our work, a bit about our social life and discovered he was euro Asian. He bought my third drink, then feeling his hand on my upper thigh covered by my dress
"You really shouldn't " He removed his hand and kissed me instead.
"I know what you did with the man that's with you, sucked him off under the blanket" The fantasies men have about strange women.
I was embarrassed when he mentioned it . Told him he is my husband. He was a fast worker, feeling his hand under my crept up dress. It was a mistake that I didn't wear panties. His fingers circled around my inner thighs but kept my legs closed as he tried opening them.
....And there was Andrew, who I thought was sound asleep, standing in the distance watching his wife being groped.
Oh god several of his fingers slid into my heated up pussy. Andrew finger fucking me only 30 minutes earlier wasn't enough for me. I don't know when to stop. It's never enough for me. Never never. I touched his hardened cock wondering what it would look like. I rubbed him then stopped getting up when he pulled me back down by my dress. It tore on the left side. I landed on his lap and felt his hard cock against my ass.
I knew that Andrew my voyeuristic husband was cuming in his pants as the man pulled his wet fingers out of my wetness and quickly smeared them over my lips. My own wetness made me horny and sucked his fingers into my mouth. He rose from his seat, pulled me up and hand in hand walked to the loo.
Opened the door and pulled me in. I was a fucking turned on slut again unzipped him, sat on the toilet so I could suck him off. His cock was black rolled back the foreskin and just sucked and licked his standing straight out thick dick. I caressed his balls for faster cum release. And he did cum fast in my mouth. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, pulled me turned me around pushed me forward, holding on to the small vanity
AAAAAAHHHH FFUUCCK I moaned feeling his cock being inserted into my tight asshole It hurt a bit as he fucked me into heaven.. As I felt him nearing shooting into me, he pulled out rubbed his cum covered cock over my asscheeks. I didn't think he had it in him but he did as more cum was shot on the back of my dress. For the moment I had temporary relief. We tongue kissed then told me where he lived in Hamilton and invited me to visit him.
I returned to my seat. Andrew asked me if the man met my expectations. With my correct answer Andrew would get hard
"Yes dear he did and invited us to his house"
Under the blanket I jacked Andrew off into a hanky. He dozed off again, my nipples erect I knew that I needed something again soon.

Reactions: buds13
Helga said:
My [cuckold husband] Andrew and I enjoyed many holiday trips to various parts of the world together. One of the holidays was a surprise; I had no idea what he had planned. Finally, on the plane, sitting in first class, he kissed me, put my hand on his stiff cock, smiled at me, and said we were flying to Bermuda. .......
Your airplane story was a good one, Ms. Helga. I'll look forward to reading an account of what you and Andrew then did in Bermuda.