• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Houston Studs for Breeding

• Thread startergimmeblkpls
  • Start date
TxBlackMan I mailed you baby....:confused:

send me a private message. i think my email might be messing up. or just send it again. What are you doing tomorrow afternoon/evening?

SExy I am in Kansas

very nice pictures

gimmeblkpls said:
I begin my search here since my fuck buddy is no longer , it seems willing to participate or he is just dragging his feet.
So I am looking for a Hot Houston Stud to impregnate me.

All candidates should reply with the subject "breeding" I will respond to all, and any feedback on that any other ladies may have had, feel free to respond.

NOTE:
I am a single UK female living in Houston. have been living here for 2 n half yrs now, 3 yrs in the US in total.

No baggage!

D & D free!!

lisablue.jpg
a565.jpg

Lisa.jpg

lisahilites.jpg

is she fake or what? I contacted her and we had stuff almost set up, then never heard from her what so ever afterwards.

I hope you will update as to your progress. Also saw us a pic of your belly swelling from black seed. Good luck :)

not sure, hope she's real. I'm in austin, PM'd her a few times. I picked a date to go to Houston but nothing since then...doesn't make me think she's real. We'll see what happens though, hopefully I'm wrong.

....ck the dates & responses to the old posts, then make a decision Tx. I've seen hella people reply to her posts, but nobody ever says whether or not anything gets done.

she's fake. notice she hasn't posted in here or made any other posts since...

Why would a guy stand up a good looker like this. Also if she wanted to it wouldn't be that hard for her to get FUCKED> Fake

she's faker than a bitch. I'm willing to bet that not only are those not "her" real pictures, but it might just be some fag trying to see some black dick pics or some shit.

Oh my gosh, U two are so funny, I have actuall had rather big bulls off here, so Im not complaining..

Anyways what you see is what you get, I dont have time for the games youngings think they are playing when its growns mans work.

Who in the hell are they trying to kid?

Or are you 2 not man enough for it?

Inquiring minds would like to know..

I want to breed her

gimmeblkpls said:
Oh my gosh, U two are so funny, I have actuall had rather big bulls off here, so Im not complaining..

Anyways what you see is what you get, I dont have time for the games youngings think they are playing when its growns mans work.

Who in the hell are they trying to kid?

Or are you 2 not man enough for it?

Inquiring minds would like to know..

I just wish I was down in TX so I could she seems like a great women to be with first off and a great women to raise my child :)

I'll be staggered if you do not get all you can handle

To be quite honest, the amount of bullshit I have found on here is ridiculous.. all the so called men, claim they want to be all up in there to plant their seed so I can breed, but when push comes to shove, there all bout wearing a condom....

So go figure... Then you have the one who thinks the sun shines out of his ass and comes round to my home without an invitation... the very same one thinks he can man-handle a woman.

Lastly, if your asked to email pics and you dont ever recieve them, why bother, clearly the interest is not entirely there. SO why waste any more time in frivalous emailing back and forth??

Well it seems this whole thread has streamed away from the subject at hand, so I will leave it at that !

Gimme I am sorry for real that you are getting nothing but bullshit

gimmeblkpls said:
To be quite honest, the amount of bullshit I have found on here is ridiculous.. all the so called men, claim they want to be all up in there to plant their seed so I can breed, but when push comes to shove, there all bout wearing a condom....

So go figure... Then you have the one who thinks the sun shines out of his ass and comes round to my home without an invitation... the very same one thinks he can man-handle a woman.

Lastly, if your asked to email pics and you dont ever recieve them, why bother, clearly the interest is not entirely there. SO why waste any more time in frivalous emailing back and forth??

Well it seems this whole thread has streamed away from the subject at hand, so I will leave it at that !

Sorry to hear that gimme

West Texas Blackman Visiting in Katy

I am Visiting Houston Friday 18th of May-28 of May...Wana hook up...What part of houston u at? my yahoo Id blackman_texas@yahoo.com

Breeding

I'm a mature, well groomed muscular, black male that would consider giving you my seed. I live in Houston and would love to get to know you better to discuss this. Please let me know if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread