• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot milf

• Thread starterthick stick 88
  • Start date

thick stick 88

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2007
Went out Friday night to get together with a couple I had met through AFF.
When I got to the bar I was most impressed with what I found there. They were a younger couple maybe in there mid thirties, he was tall and reasonably good-looking both of them had a professional air about their presence. After the introduction and a few drinks I got to the point of the meeting. I asked the woman, who was a well built if, a bit chubby blond with huge tits. If she was into a bit of partying with myself? She agreed but told me that hubby had to be present. She went on to explain that he loved to sit back and watch her “ get it good” I assured both of them that I was more than willing to “give it to her good”.
We paid the bill and left for a local motel a couple of miles down the road. On arrival I asked hubby if he was sure he was OK with this. He assured me that he was absolutely into seeing me “ Fuck her silly.” I turned to the gal and told her to undress. As she removed her clothing I did the same in moments we were naked. I was sporting a good hard on just from looking at the woman she was hot as hell, huge tits a smooth plump pussy and a baby doll face. I couldn’t wait to fuck her. Just as I was about to make a move towards her hubby chimed in with “ Suck his cock honey.” And that was how the entire evening went he directed the events and we tried our best to perform his wishes. Nothing kinky or anything like that just some outstanding sex for us to enjoy and for hubby to watch. I fucked her doggy style I fucked her bent over a chair, I fucked her in the bead, Hell I can’t remember all the different positions I fucked her in all at hubby’s request. Anyway, after I soiled the second rubber we got dressed and went back to the bar for another round of drinks. At the end of the evening hubby asked me if I would be willing to take a test for STD”s. I knew were this was going and said “sure if you are paying”. He called Saturday afternoon to tell me to be in the hospital on Tuesday for a test. He also said that if I passed the he would be in touch. I sure hope he calls back I would love to fuck that big bobbed MILF again bareback.
My point in telling this story is that not all men who like to be Cucked are wimpy sissy men. This guy was a stand up kind of person who simply likes to see her get fucked. My good fortune!!

There is a lot of us. okdeacon:)

cuckold

i also fit that profile even as a cuckold. i don't watch only because i think my wife would express herself in bed more fully. we do once in a while video the events. her regular comes over 3-4 times a week and usually spends saturday night in our bed with my wife. i work sundays so i sleep in a spare bedroom....

Users who are viewing this thread