• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Missionary position

• Thread starterjgepowers
  • Start date
another clip

nice tits and kissing scenes

Wife cumming on black dick

Missionary is my favorite position with a black guy by far

High and wide

two to enjoy

Attachments

• mission779f.jpg
    mission779f.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,503
  • mission816e.jpg
    mission816e.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 813
jgepowers said:
You guys are so rignt! So here's more for ya!

Missionary is my favorite position especialy with my legs on his shoulders. I can look into his eyes and we can kiss while fucking I love that!!

How about some stories from U ladies about being in the missionary position?

another clip

please enjoy

Balls deep

only right

think it is only right that a real Man take a woman in this way. After all, she is giving herself wholly to him in this position. A real Man knows this, takes her bare and shares the moment with her, kissing, whispering in her ear, caressing until such time as they can climax together.

WhiteCleanupBoy said:
Some of my favorites

The far left picture, I like it. The guys muscle, the wife's wedding ring and her satisfied look, its so hot. My wife would never get enough of that.

There is nothing more exciting and erotic then a black man making love to a white woman...I am so jealous of these women here!!!

a series of 2 short clips

wedding dress adds to the clips.

wife impregnated pt 1

wife impregnated pt 2

A few more

Keep the great pics and vids coming

cathy BBC Creampie.jpg
donna 208-n.jpg
laura l__MG_3591.jpg
Marina IR_f030.jpg

Reactions: milfchaser
I love how these sluts are wearing the high heels and taking cock bareback

I love true missionary too. That's how my wife and i have sex, and whenever i get in some white wife pussy, i always do missionary first. It's the most natural position for men and women. Women spread themselves, inviting hard, thick cock to spread their pussy. It's the position in which the man can get deep inside the woman and lay some seed. This is totally natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics Biginch. I love the way they are looking at the camera.

a couple more

please enjoy

Attachments

• mission828d.jpg
    mission828d.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 640
  • mission900.jpg
    mission900.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 800
More missionary videos please

9r0cant said:
the both got their wish
Yesssssssss this is a white girl who is giving all of herself to her black lover and we can all feel the passion as we view the pic

aonther one

outdoor fun

Attachments

• mission901.jpg
    mission901.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 685