• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot New Gal

• Thread startermore4ualways
  • Start date

more4ualways

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2009
For everyone that wants to see a unbelievable new girl who is "intrigued".....

let's see..

The pics weren't uploaded for some reason. Here they are. Hopefully. The more she hears the more we'll be able to post! She's still taking it in, but definitely likes the thought of it!

Attachments

• DSCN1080.jpg
    DSCN1080.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2,284
  • DSCN1033.jpg
    DSCN1033.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,859
  • DSCN1066.jpg
    DSCN1066.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,321
Hi,
I can see why you're intrigued. You look wonderful, and you would look amazing next to a big black cock.
I'm sure that you are going to love it.

Attachments

• Destiny-1.jpg
    Destiny-1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,438
i'll hit that

I go crazy for girls with piercings. Those pictures of those pierced tits of hers are instant wood! Very sexy.

here's a few more. And after she looked through the site, she's more than intrigued. She said she's ready to try BBC!

Attachments

• DSCN1111.jpg
    DSCN1111.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,208
  • DSCN1040.jpg
    DSCN1040.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,500
  • DSCN1063.jpg
    DSCN1063.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,737
Reactions: ljcarm
dude your lucky, I would love to lick the cum out of her sweet looking love hole.

hottest woman on dc i must say..piercings are just hot..

sexy body, would love 2 spitroast u.

She's Lovely :D:D

Let her see my pics :D:D

sexy as hell I'd love to see more!

more4ualways said:
here's a few more. And after she looked through the site, she's more than intrigued. She said she's ready to try BBC!
Good looking mature white women.Just perfect for a black man!

Sooooo Lovely!

more4ualways said:

GLAD she is intrigued! She is just lovely! VERY BREEDABLE body! Would be incredible to enter her BARE first time!!!!

I believe you should buy her a Hotwife anklet Those legs are killer. the lil smirk on her face shows she could be a world class cuckoldress.

Incredibly hot! Lets see more.

she looks great only thing missing is a cock between her beautiful tits

very nice

Mmmmmmmmm

Honey is DAMN fine!!!!!! Definitely likin what I'm seein! Where from??

i just had some great sex with your woman! she was moaning my name pumping her pussy as she drove herself to orgasm all over my big cock while you watched. that was great
love the pics please send more!!