• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot New Gal

• Thread startermore4ualways
  • Start date
If she can look this good w/o make-up, you gotta post a couple of "all made-up and heading out for the night" pics.

yes we get to nyc!

it's been awhile but yes, we get to the Apple! but of course, we want to know what we're getting into first! she's especially happy that she's out of her old line of work and she gets to showcase herself. we both want to explore everything!

She would be a great fuck

heading out for the night

we do have some of those, but seems to be all that's on this site, and they seem to be fake most of the time........these are out of the shower, etc and we'll start doing the "night on the town" especially when we get some "other" people to play with us! is anyone in the southern central (aka OK, NM, TX, LA) area?

Wish she was sucking mine...she would love the load

Sucks

the good thing is she is a pro!

She's great

for the non-believers

here she is again, in all of her glory! there is a whoooole lotta glory that's coming up, assuming people actually send/post messages......

love the pink

She DEFINITELY needs a BBC! Post her with some body writing for us. Any luck with finding a stud?

Wow nice body

married male from New Mexico. Love her body and pictures. Would love to have her in the same room with me. Would love to lick suck and have her straddle my cock. Great body and great pics.

randy

She's gorgeous. Absolutely lovely body. Any chance of you guys getting verified authentic here? Just a suggestion.

Actually looking at those pictures more closely and seeing those hot piercings I'm amazed. Your lady is gorgeous. I would love to see more.

Hot

Your wife is lovely, I can't believe your haveing a hard time finding her some BBC. Great pics, thanks for shareing. Good luck with your search and when you find someone please post the results.

love the big boobies

very nice body I love her heavy hangers

Your wife is fucking hot, she needs to come down south and we can get her lots of bbc. Keep posting that hot slut body.

She's still hot

hi i like sunsets and long walks on the beach..

Fuck! She's not only beautiful she's fine and sexy as hell. Not for nothing but she looks much better without makeup. She pulls that off like not many woman can. She's def a dime piece. I'm just north of Dallas if you're ever in this area.

Users who are viewing this thread