Hot new wife

• Thread startermikek20
  • Start date

mikek20

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2009
So this I found this guys new wifes pictures, and he says he wants them all over the net, so I am posting them here.

NIkki NewgateDCP_0276.jpg

View attachment 64585

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

Would have been better if it was your wife. Cause now I can't tell you how lucky you are and how I would love to use my strap on and sybian with her. Well since you found the guy and the pictures maybe you can pass the info along for me.:D

hotwifeapril said:
Would have been better if it was your wife. Cause now I can't tell you how lucky you are and how I would love to use my strap on and sybian with her. Well since you found the guy and the pictures maybe you can pass the info along for me.:D

Oh you dirty, dirty little girl. I can't take you anywhere :cool:

cuckoldinpanties said:
Oh you dirty, dirty little girl. I can't take you anywhere :cool:

You can take her to my house...worx for me!

Troilusand said:
You can take her to my house...worx for me!

I will if it will keep you posting on this post instead of the "other one". :cool:

cuckoldinpanties said:
I will if it will keep you posting on this post instead of the "other one". :cool:

No problem. Hey who wants to talk about CIP eatin' semen?!? Any body?...April??:p Ya know, this smiley loox a little like you, CIP, except his tongue would be white! Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha.!

Troilusand said:
No problem. Hey who wants to talk about CIP eatin' semen?!? Any body?...April??:p Ya know, this smiley loox a little like you, CIP, except his tongue would be white! Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha.!

Sooooooooooooooo not funny :cool:

It's a shame to bring this back on topic when I just about had CIP pinned, but MikeK, wha' hoppened to da pix?? Somebody change their mind about having their slut displayed to the world??

Troilusand said:
It's a shame to bring this back on topic when I just about had CIP pinned, but MikeK, wha' hoppened to da pix?? Somebody change their mind about having their slut displayed to the world??

I saved them all,,, cause I'm good like that :D

You're always on top of things aren't you? Well sometimes you're on bottom and sometimes you're on you're knees:D
cuckoldinpanties said:
I saved them all,,, cause I'm good like that :D

hotwifeapril said:
and sometimes you're on you're knees:D
Like when I'm wiring up a car? Yes :D

cuckoldinpanties said:

I've never heard of cocksucking referred to as "wiring up a car." You two ARE creative.

Troilusand said:
I've never heard of cocksucking referred to as "wiring up a car." You two ARE creative.

Ok, that actually got a chuckle from me. :D

Finally!!!

Or when I am laid down on the couch and your licking Steves cum out of my pussy:D
cuckoldinpanties said:

hotwifeapril said:
Or when I am laid down on the couch and your licking Steves cum out of my pussy:D

:eek:

Hey CIP, I didn't tell you, but it's my and April's goal to turn every thread on this board to a discussion about you swallowing sperm (preferrably mine {via April}). You might want to try hanging out at the Our Hotwives forum; April and I can't be everywhere.;)

You two (OK - you three) are classic :D Loving the threads I'm finding with you on.

CIP - she is MINE in the virtual world, since I can't get my hands (and other bits) on her for real. ;)

Anyone else get 'invalid attachment' when trying to view the pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the following message when I tried to open the attachments

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator