• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Newswomen

• Thread startersalssignal
  • Start date

salssignal

1HotBlondeWife
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2005
Anyone else in here have a fantasy of seeing hot newswomen take bbc. Myself I would love to see Amy Robach on NBC with a big black stud.

More Amy

Nice Legs!

Attachments

• ts_j0002-vi.jpg
    ts_j0002-vi.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 635
  • ts_j0018-vi.jpg
    ts_j0018-vi.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 749
  • ts_j0040-vi.jpg
    ts_j0040-vi.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 529
very nice legs

anne craig on fox in NY has a kind of thing with mike woods the morning weather guy (who is black). today they had a puppet show and she made her and him dance together

Fox_Anchor_Anne_Craig.jpg

Guys i have her beat i think,let me introduce you to this french stunner Melissa Theuriau,as per norm the french women seem so damn classy,she is gorgeous

miss-melissa-theuriau.jpg

melissa-theuriau-picture-6.jpg

86780_melissa_4_122_146lo.jpg

[
melissa414.jpg

One more

mt4hx8.jpg

supplecupple said:
anne craig on fox in NY has a kind of thing with mike woods the morning weather guy (who is black). today they had a puppet show and she made her and him dance together

Fox_Anchor_Anne_Craig.jpg

Do you realise that Mike Woods is gay?

Amy Robach

love to see a big muscular well endowed brotha between those gams!

Attachments

• ts_j0003-vi.jpg
    ts_j0003-vi.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 81090_1_122_657lo.jpg
    81090_1_122_657lo.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 301
  • 81092_2_122_978lo.jpg
    81092_2_122_978lo.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 291
  • th_81098_3_122_880lo.jpg
    th_81098_3_122_880lo.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 450
salssignal said:
love to see a big muscular well endowed brotha between those gams!

Fuck yeh...those sexy pantyhose legs dangling from his muscular arms as he pounds away at her!!!

salssignal said:
Anyone else in here have a fantasy of seeing hot newswomen take bbc. Myself I would love to see Amy Robach on NBC with a big black stud.

GREAT idea for a thread. I think I can add to this.......I'll be back.

I'm not sure how "hot" she is, but she has a certain something going on for a more mature lady. I'm talking about Diane Sawyer. She wears nylons with seams! Very nice! I'd love to see her getting it and begging to be fucked harder!

I'd love to see Julie Banderas hoisted up onto the shoulders of a big muscular black man before being pumped and filled up by him.

How about Kate Snow??

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 188
Heres a few Diane Sawyer...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 145
Something about Elizabeth Vargas turns me on these dark eyes and that smile she is hot to me and also Kate Snow has alot of class lso and I think she has great sex appeal.

I agree that Elizabeth Vargas is beautiful, heard she's a bitch. Also Kate Snow has a behind the scenes reputation of being cold and uptight, which to me means she needs a good black dick. And don't forget Marysol Castro sitting with Kate Snow. She has an amazing booty.

So which pics do you want.....Elizabeth Vargas OR Kate Snow???

YouTube - Laurie DHUE FCKIN HOT BABE!

Shit I got all you beat now. The hottest bitch on the news if fox new's very own Laurie DHUE. Sexy ass blond, long ass legs and shit those lips look like they can suck some dick. I'd give my left knutt to have that piece wraped around this nigga dick.

Users who are viewing this thread