• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot pic of my BBC and cucks

• Thread starterNubianBull
  • Start date

NubianBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2011
Met this cuckold couple over the weekend. We had exchanged some emails for about a week and she was complaining about how small his penis is, she showed me pictures to prove how insignificant his dickie was :D She turned him into a total sissy pegging him with large dildos and strap ons...long story short I stopped by their hotel and first thing I asked for those two pictures to be taken :D He has been married to her for about 20 years yet she felt like a total virgin on my cock! She totally failed to take me doggy style...she was a good fuck, he looked so humiliated seeing his wife moaning and groaning like she was fucked for the first time. Enjoy the pix, let me know what do you think;)

Attachments

• IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 545
You have a wonderful cock, sir.

Ok

NubianBull said:
Met this cuckold couple over the weekend. We had exchanged some emails for about a week and she was complaining about how small his penis is, she showed me pictures to prove how insignificant his dickie was :D She turned him into a total sissy pegging him with large dildos and strap ons...long story short I stopped by their hotel and first thing I asked for those two pictures to be taken :D He has been married to her for about 20 years yet she felt like a total virgin on my cock! She totally failed to take me doggy style...she was a good fuck, he looked so humiliated seeing his wife moaning and groaning like she was fucked for the first time. Enjoy the pix, let me know what do you think;)

Your pictures look very real.
Show us the rest, it looks like a very good story to watch in pics and moans
Congratulations

Very hot story, I bet she was thrilled ;)

Have you gone back?

any more pics from that evening?

sounds like she was very happy

Damn! I would like you fuck my wife!

Users who are viewing this thread