Hot slut girlfriend 26 years old

• Thread startersublime70
  • Start date
i would love to play. Im new to the KC area.

I am from Brisbane

Bump!

Haven't posted in a long time. We are due to go to a private swingers party in a couple of weeks. Couples, single guys and single girls. About 2 guys to every girl. Going to watch her get all worked up and get that pussy used. Can't wait to sit back and watch her fucked. She said she wants to be spit roasted. Been practising with my cock in her mouth while I fuck her with a big dildo. She goes crazy when she's doing it with her eyes closed imagining it.

Will update after the party. Hopefully with some photos aswell!

Wife on page 1 has a bery nice bottom !

Nice body, I want to see more.

smoking hot...would love to see more.

I would like to have a go with your wife

sublime70 said:
Bump!

Haven't posted in a long time. We are due to go to a private swingers party in a couple of weeks. Couples, single guys and single girls. About 2 guys to every girl. Going to watch her get all worked up and get that pussy used. Can't wait to sit back and watch her fucked. She said she wants to be spit roasted. Been practising with my cock in her mouth while I fuck her with a big dildo. She goes crazy when she's doing it with her eyes closed imagining it.

Will update after the party. Hopefully with some photos aswell!

Any updates?

Id be glad to help out, check your inbox when you can...

would love to catch up with u guys! r u based in sydney?

You are a very lucky man to be fucking that all the time..... She is a very hot and sexy woman, and its even sexier that she fantasizes about fucking other guys when you are fucking her.... Im sure that you will convince her to fuck other guys with you, as she surely has past experience in doing that before you....

Good luck to you man.... Enjoy that sweet pussy!

Very hot

I would love to stick my tounge right between her cheeky ass She sounds divine

Hey guys, thought the post had died!

btw attended a gangbang with another experienced couple who was hosting it. Including the 2 couples there were 6 guys and the 2 girls. She agreed to attend to watch and check it out but she couldn't resist once it all started!

Long story short, it was a dream come true. Had my wife on all fours in front of my sucking my cock while 4 guys took turns fucking her. Slapping her ass and grabbing her tits.

Sat back a few times and just watched her getting fucked while she sucked the other guys off.

She totally lost herself in the lust!

The other husband filmed it and took pics. I'm waiting for him to send some through.

Since it's active again here's some new pics while I wait for the others.
Noring.jpgK&L3 (800x600).jpgk3 (800x600).jpg
Noring.jpg K&L3 (800x600).jpg k3 (800x600).jpg

• Love
Reactions: ZackN, Tsunamip, DeepDesire and 8 others
Nice!!! Makes me want to bring my hot ass wife to a gangbang party now....
where are you guys located again?

Reactions: Geglu
I highly recommend it! :) Amazing experience!

We are in Queensland, Australia.

Watching a guys fucking your girl and then pulling out only to be replaced immediately by another cock is incredibly hot. Hands all over her body enjoying her and seeing and hearing her enjoy it just as much. So good!

Reactions: Eamdaniel
I'm so jealous, your wife is incredible

This thread is incredible and your wife is amazing! MY wife had her first gangbang a couple months ago. Very hot experience.

Wonderful!
Good news
Please don't forget to share

swop

lets swop sluts id fuck that tight pussy and my slut loves it685_1000-1.jpg679_1000 - Copy.jpg
685_1000-1.jpg 679_1000 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: blackbbcbull, Eamdaniel, Vitall and 6 others