• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot slut wife needs advice on how to get things started...

• Thread starterNorwoman6686
  • Start date

Norwoman6686

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2014
My wife is young, totally hot and wants to fuck another guy. She is very curious about big black cock but does not know how to initiate a hook up. I have given her my blessing and said I'd love to watch her get pounded. What is the best way to set something up? We are going on vacation soon and I think it could be the prime opportunity to make this happen.

Would love to start some chat sessions with another straight guy to ease her into it this and make her more comfortable.

Pics of curious wife...

A few pictures of my sexy wife. There are plenty more where that came from. Would anyone like to fuck her?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 91
Post on ********.com with those pics she will a ton of action FAST. I posted a hot slut on there and now she has all knd of guys chattin her up email me terrij999 hot mail dot com for details if you are interested. I could post her there without her knowing If you like and forward inquiries to her email. She will get lots of responses
Norwoman6686 said:
A few pictures of my sexy wife. There are plenty more where that came from. Would anyone like to fuck her?

She will have no trouble meeting up and being had by a big black stud! You could advertise on cuckold sites like this; on craiglist; she could meet up with blacks from work or you could introduce her to blacks you know; you could go to a bar sit back and from a distance watch your wife being hit on.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread