• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot teen singer Jo Jo goes African black! Can someone please post pics of her?

• Thread startercolormewhite
  • Start date

colormewhite

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2006
Jo Jo, 15 years old, hot as hell, innocent looking, pale-skinned, is on the covers of both Girls Life and Cosmogirl and inside she declares her love for Black-as-coal African born soccer star Freddie Adu, who is 18 or 19. I hope this sets an example for other hot young teens like Jamie Lynn Spears and Emma Roberts, who I fantasize sucking and fucking older black studs. Please can someone post pics of Jo Jo so we can all see and imagine her worshiping a big thick black cock? Maybe some fakes in that section would be great.

if she is so hot, and you are white?? why don't u fantasize about hittin that yourself?? u dudes confuse me

I have had my share of young pussy through the years...am now happily married for 22 years, we get it on about 4 times a week...my lovely wife has orgasmed every time except for when her parents were in the room next to us on vacation in July, 1989. BTW, I also fantasize about hot MILFs of all colors seducing innocent but hot white teens or vice-versa, licking and sucking their tender young pussies(imagine Tyra Banks or Naomi Campbell making a pussy eating slut of Amanda Bynes, Heidi Klum seducing Mischa Barton...but almost all girl on girl action is a turn-on. A turnoff? Seeing white men getting pussy...it must be a jealousy thing!

Seeing JOJO on her knees servicing Freddy or any other big athletic brother would definately be a good thing!

What is with all these white guys who fantasize about white celebrity girls fucking and sucking black guys?

Listen up white guys into this shit...

This lifestyle was not created for your masturbatory entertainment.

If you wanna watch from the sidelines, please feel free to do so.
but otherwise, please, please, please... shut the fuck up!

Thank you brotha.

These guys are a bunch of sick fucks aren't they?

They are so gross in their wants and desires that they make it kind'a nauseating for us white girls to even hang in places like this!

No offense, but you're kind of a harsh woman, anna-mwf. If you truly are a married white female, I bet for three days of the month your hubby is contemplating swallowing bullets. Believe it or not, a large percentage of this website is white guys into IR. I'd venture to say more white guys are into it than black guys. So if it bothers you this much, might I suggest forming your own Yahoo group dedicated to only black men and only white women.

from a premiere

Attachments

• 3494924.jpg
    3494924.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 716
Phantasticdan - nailed it for me. Good comments.

More pics of here for you

Jojo from the www.

Attachments

• Jojo1.jpg
    Jojo1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 217
Next one for you

Second one. The others are too big, sorry.

Attachments

• Jojo.jpg
    Jojo.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 116

Users who are viewing this thread