• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot tub memories

• Thread startertopless_wife
  • Start date

topless_wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2011
just watched a tv programme where a woman gets in the hot tub topless. it got me and my wife talking about when she did something similar a few months back.
so the question is.......has your wife or girlfriend done anything similar? I would love to her stories or see photos

My wife still maintains a close relationship with one of her high school classmates and his wife. She has taken several seperate vacations to go see them, and spend several days to a week with them. They were all in their early 50's by this time.
The very first time on one of these vacations, she kept insisting that she was too shy to get in their hot tub naked with them, although his wife would be naked and he would only wear athletic-type shorts. She would call me every evening to tell me what they had been doing, and I kept telling her just to get naked; there wasn't any reason to be shy or embarrassed. They had dated and fucked while in and after high school, so I had no idea why she would be apprehensive.
When she went back the following year, she bought a 1-piece suit to wear (so she siad), but I really believe it was just a "cover story". They had began some light three-way sex from the year before, and she was anxious to go there again to play some more. She bought the suit to 'convince' me she would wear it in their tub, but I think she was comfortable being naked with them by this time.
For the third year, she didn't take that suit--or anything else--to specifically wear in the hot tub. She did buy a few pairs of thong panties to take and wear up there, so I insisted that she wear them under a plain white tshirt in the tub. That way, she could still feel like she was 'wearing' something, but the guy would still be able to totally see her big tits and nice, big ass. It turned out that was the night the two girls had their first lesbian oral sex, after my wife had been fingering the other wife's pussy and sucking her tits. And as my wife began licking the other's pussy, the guy came up behind her and fucked her "from behind" (doggy).
There are some pictures and possibly some video that exist, but they've never shared them.

Several years ago my wife and I were visiting some friends who had a large hot tub. There were several couples there and we all got along quite well. This wasn't a sex party just a gathering of friends for some burgers and tubbing.
As the evening went on we had all been in and out of the tub several times at this point. I had also noticed my wife seemed to be quite taken by the host and he was quite attentive to her.
Towards the end of the evening about 6 of of us climbed back into the tub. It was a bit crowded so my wife sat in the hosts lap and I was right next to him. I could feel both of their legs. After a couple of minutes the host lifted up my wife, adjusted his legs and sat her back down. Unbeknownst to everyone else in the tub and standing around it, the host had just slid himself into my wife. A few minutes later, I felt him shudder just a little bit and my wife had a big smile on her face. No one was the wiser as to what had just happened. I knew though, I could see it in her face.
About 10 minutes later we all climbed out and toweled off, it was time to walk home. On the way my wife told me what happened. I thought I was gonna have an orgasm while walking. When she sat in his lap, he started getting hard. She reached down and moved her suit out of the way and put his hand on her pussy. That's when he realized it was ok to fuck her. They both sat there very discreetly with her rocking her hips just a little. She was smiling because he had just cum in her and apparently it was a lot.
When we got home, she didn't even take off her suit. She just sat on a bar stool and moved her suit out of the way for me. I didn't last 5 minutes.

I think I definitely need to invest in a hot tub. there must be something about them that turns my wife into a slut. every time she gets in one its minutes before her tits are out. she's very clever though, she does it when shes the only woman, must be to ensure she has all the attention!

thanks for the stories

I remember I got a place in college that had a hot tub. Once I saw its effect on women I will never be without one. I remember my first hot tub experience. I was talking to this thin blonde who I had taken out a few time but she was cold as ice. One night she came over we watched a movie and I asked her if she wanted to hop in. She refused without a suit so I gave her a tshirt and shorts. We hopped in and she relaxed slowly I moved closer to her and pulled her to me between my legs and kissed her. Within seconds the shirt was off and she was riding my dick.

Another time I was on vacation in Mexico with friends and the resort had a hot tub with a view of the ocean. One evening I settled in to watch the sunset. There were a few couples so I picked a seat. A new couple came and they sat directly beside me. The hot tub was very bubbly, almost too rough, and it kept bouncing the wife in to me. I thought nothing of it until I felt her grab on to my thigh and slowly come up and give my dick a squeeze. I looked at her and smiled and she let go and that was all. Her and her husband left the hot tub. I saw her around the resort a few time and smiled at her but never got the opportunity to pursue it. Missed opportunity I suppose.

we also had another experience in a sauna. it was less obvious to everyone what she was doing but I knew!
it was a mixed sauna and I went in with a towel around my waist and my wife did the same and had another round her top half. once it started to get too hot and packed with others she removed the top towel to wipe her face leaving her topless and only placed it back around her shoulders leaving both her tits *******. no one said anything but I caught them all looking! then when we left she 'accidently' showered in the men's asda, it was empty at first but after a few minute of me watching she was joined by 2 men either side. again they didn't say anything but I caught them both staring at her.

topless_wife said:
we also had another experience in a sauna. it was less obvious to everyone what she was doing but I knew!
it was a mixed sauna and I went in with a towel around my waist and my wife did the same and had another round her top half. once it started to get too hot and packed with others she removed the top towel to wipe her face leaving her topless and only placed it back around her shoulders leaving both her tits *******. no one said anything but I caught them all looking! then when we left she 'accidently' showered in the men's asda, it was empty at first but after a few minute of me watching she was joined by 2 men either side. again they didn't say anything but I caught them both staring at her.

If they had not stared at her you might have got angry and decided they were either gay or thought your wife was ugly. A women can worry what a man would think about her body if she was scantily dressed. If she was well-toned she wouldn't be as anxious about it.

It is always easier to flirt if a woman feels she is attractive. Some guys love to chat with the least attractive women in a group, so that the other women get pissed off they are being ignored. It upsets them deeply as though he has found a flaw in their looks or personality. There is a "rebound energy" to force the guy to change his mind, to admit they are not ugly. They can beg him for a date to prove they are better than he "thinks". The guy can pick and choose which one he wants and he has quite a bit of fun letting several chicks fight over him in a competition.

You guys are getting me worked up, because next week the wife and I are taking a cruise, and we've talked about this. Hot tubs are our favortite playground, and as close as she's come to giving in totally. Our cruise line has an adults-only deck with two large hot tubs. Hopefully i'll have a good story to tell here in a couple of weeks.

Perhaps some special wardrobe items are in order.
Maybe a skimpy/see-thru bikini?
While you're at it, maybe some 'nice' skirts for dinner/dancing?
Ahhhh, the possibilities....

Enjoy!
Please post back and let us know how much fun you two have.

Will do. She's purchased a skimpy zebra pattern Victoria's Secret bikini, so we'll see.

I think it should be compulsory to be topless in the hot tub! let us know how you get on.

My wife has used being topless several times to get things going.

Users who are viewing this thread