• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot wife loves BBC

• Thread starterirish0101
  • Start date

irish0101

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2012
Hot white wife that loves bbc!
IMG_0139.jpg

pc_fun_couple@yahoo

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay
She sure is a sexy coleen lol. Wish I was there to help the guys fuck her :D

the way shes looking at his cock is priceless and i bet her pussy is really wet

I likes them patty chicks.

show the creampie pics

Big White Dick

I'd like to get deeply inside that pretty woman... I'll make it nice nice for her... and fill her too!

irish0101 said:

Another gorgeous Irish wife who's gotten sick of the ''Irish curse'' and decided to turn to BBC for satisfaction,eh? lol, just kidding. She does however look awesome getting fucked by a BBC. Keep up the good work!

kenev said:
thank you saraha are your legs like hers

I am younger so my legs are slimmer, but it is hard to decide how tall she is, and whether she has longer legs than me.

I would imagine that guys are more concerned about the number of minutes they are allowed to be in the promised land, rather what the leg teasers looked like when they were pulling back the entry curtains.

^Slim legs or not, your legs would be draped over my shoulders.

Your sexy wife looks amazing taking that BBC. She is beautiful.

I wanna get with her..damn she is one fine ass white girl...she looks like a good fuck

Very sexy look about her

Guys, throw your spare pennies into the hat and draw straws who wins the chance to suck her pussy. This is the best way to make sure at least one guy can take up her offer, rather no one being able to pay the travel costs to her place.

your wife is sexy has hell do u have any more pic

Tons!! Hit us up on yahoo, pc_fun_couple...Irish is the guy who posted her here but I am the guy who took the pics...LOL!

Lovely! She is a doll.

Users who are viewing this thread