• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife Pics

• Thread starterjrm
  • Start date

jrm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
Please comment on her.

Beauty

She looks great. Let's see some full nudes. I want to see how her breasts hang. Can't wait. Thanks

Those nipples are outstanding. Would love to nibble on them for an hour or so!!

Lovely looking woman. I would love to see her bent over with white panties dripping with cum..........

damn

damn shes fine..and looks like she can tease well.
id let her dom me any day

Nice

Hot Hot Hot What a gorgeous woman those nipples,
You are a lucky man.
WB :p

Nice ass, let's see her asshole. She is gorgeous

Love to see those lovely red toes and those great nipples covered in cum!

Yum yum

Very nice, I am a foot lover so the foot pic is great, more cum shots.

jacking off

Just wondering?? Has anyone jacked off to these pictures. If so, which pic was the favorite?

let us see her ass and pussy!!!!!!

jacked off

jrm said:
Just wondering?? Has anyone jacked off to these pictures. If so, which pic was the favorite?

The second picture is very good for that. I can assure you.
Do you share that nice ass? If not, you should. Let her have a real big cock so she can really "open" herself up for you later.

I printed the pic off of those hard nipples and shot all over it.

great tits

Great nipples and ass- would love to see it stretched and full of cum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really tasty wife

She is real sexy, especially her feet; wish I could lick the cum off them!:)

Shes a gorgeous woman....obviously confident and assertive.....I'll bet she is hellfire in bed...more than any two guys could handle.

What Pics?

Holysmokes

Aljon said:

The ones that were posted in July of 2006. Dont know how you found this but i will say one thing, you are some kind of detective. If i ever need to find someone i want you looking for them. You have yourself a good fine day Aljon and good hunting Sir. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread