• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot wife relationships and Emotional Infidelity

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date

CuckoldMick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
As a rule, cuckolds enjoy and receive significant sexual pleasure from their wives having sex with other men. In my case, even though cuckoldry was initially imposed on me by my wife, I have learned to get sexual pleasure from her play and enjoy my position in the relationship. I have always possessed strong voyeuristic tendencies and tend to be a beta-type male--- so cuckoldry naturally appeals to me in spite of having it “******” on me. In fact, today I am completely over any jealousy issues and I am comfortable with her having sex outside our marriage. My biggest “complaint” is that Krissy will not allow me to participate the way I would like--- watching, listening, etc. Most of what I know about her sexual experiences is covertly gleaned from text messages, emails, listening to her phone conversations, etc. (One time she locked her phone and I couldn’t read her text messages--- this drove me crazy).

Perhaps my biggest issue at this time is with the “relationships” Kris has with her regular lovers. Kris has 3 regular studs she fucks and she has a place in her heart for each one of them. One is a divorcee trying to reconcile with his ex wife, one is married in an open relationship and one is married cheating on his wife. Krissy has a relationship with each of them--- often telling me in great deal about their personal lives and the struggles/issues they have. In truth, she spends substantially more time telling me about her studs’ personal life than about the “play”. When she fucks these guys, they spend an hour or 2 playing and then 2 or 3 visiting. Sometimes, they go to the movies or out to dinner as a precursor to the sex. They are her “friends”.

This “emotional infidelity” is of concern--- not because I believe my wife will fall in love with one of these men and run off, but because her relationship with them takes away (in time and energy) from my relationship with Kristen. Aside from appreciating that her lovers are “ordinary” folks that just like to fuck my wife--- I don’t really give a shit about them and don’t really want to hear all about their kids’ chickenpox or how mean their wives’ are to them.

One thing I have learned is that my wife, and I believe many women in general, are able to, and possess a need to, have more than one emotional relationship. It’s a basic reason why some women seek sex with other men (or women). Men tend to either be possessive or they just want to fuck. Women on the other hand want and need “relationships”. There may be some “evolutionary psychological” reasons for this need--- but notwithstanding it drives some women to seek and maintain multiple relationships.

Thus, while the husband usually enjoys the position of primary friend and lover, in a cuckold relationship he will likely have to view his relationship with his hot wife as being one of several or many intimate/emotional relationships his wife maintains.

What are your thoughts and experiences?

CuckoldMick ;)

are you the same mick from australia? and writes those awesome stories?

No, sorry "mate"....lol....from California.

My wife prefers to have more of a relationship with her lovers. More like a BF if you will. They go out as a couple and me along as the dateless friend so to speak. Her full attention is always on him, not on me. I also prefer this to one night stands. Even with all the emotional entanglements it can cause. She get something from both of us that alone we cannot give her. Her lovers all know from the beginning that I am the one she loves and will not be leaving me for any reason. She does spend private time with them. If she is going to be spending the night with them she always calls me tells me she loves me and will see me in the morning. She will do this just before she falls asleep. She will kid and say it’s her way of cucking the bull.

For us this works far better than her just fucking some guy. Although she will still do that if she meets the right person. That person could also be a female or a couple. Tonight she is playing with a couple we have known for some time. They will be here in our house but I will not be playing with them. I will be locked away while they play in private.

Carina, I agree that I would rather Kris have a relationship with her "boyfriends". One night stands, esp. spontaneous ones, worry me because I don’t know the man and I’m not sure he will use protection.

One thing I didn’t mention--- Kris sometimes has wanted me to be friends with a select few of her lovers too--- and indeed I have had lunch, watched football games, gone out to dinner and gone to strip joints with some of her BFs. Actually, most of these guys are pretty nice men that in another setting could be a good friend to either one of us. This being said, there’s always an unspoken tension when I’m around her lovers--- esp. if they have just been together….and even more if I know what they did (like anal).

Last week Krissy ahnd I had lunch with her "top" stud and all I could think about was that she had given him head in the front seat of his SUV the week before....(as if that was a bad thing....LOL....

Thanks for your comments.

CuckoldMick

weirdly enough .. that emotion .. attachment to the woman in that way ..is what makes cuckolding even more powerful. and if shes feeling like that for other guys..i personally find it even hotter. but im also a guy who was left for a bigger dicked bull--and still jacked over it..after the break up ha

mick how big is her top stuf? and yeah i get the tension youd feel..felt myself

But isn't this what cucks love?

CuckoldMick said:
Actually, most of these guys are pretty nice men that in another setting could be a good friend to either one of us. This being said, there’s always an unspoken tension when I’m around her lovers--- esp. if they have just been together….and even more if I know what they did (like anal).

Last week Krissy ahnd I had lunch with her "top" stud and all I could think about was that she had given him head in the front seat of his SUV the week before....(as if that was a bad thing....LOL....

Isn't this what cucks love? Don't they love the embarrassment / humiliation aspect of it? There are some on here that absolutely love to spend "normal" time with men that have just fucked their wife. Do you not feel that same way?

Mick you let her do what she wants and you want her to respect the few "requests" you have?

Girls gone wild is a girl out of control. Not to sound harsh, but learn to express your wishes to her or don't complain. She gets off on tramping you... social normals are guys trample woman they like that she can push you around.

I am cali too, but I am a bit more possessive a "bull". I am not over bearing but I also don't put up with multiple dudes poking at my chick without my knowing. Hit me up with a message if you are near LA.

Users who are viewing this thread