• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot wife turned slut in 05' wants more!

• Thread starteralexnceleste2004
  • Start date

alexnceleste2004

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2005
We are from So. Cal. new to the lifestyle, been to freedomacres and she has been with several guys last year. She likes hardbodied and charmers. Let us know if interested.

Attachments

• Celeste1.JPG
    Celeste1.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 4,560
I'd LOVE to make your wife squirm. That perfect ass and legs are just BEGGIN' for me to paw all over 'em as I stab her gorgeous gash from behind. I'm a 36 y/o triathlete.. 6'0", 160 lbs, lean and muscular. I visit SoCal regularly (from NoCal). oniliqua@yahoo.com

thanks

San Diego

She looks really sexy bent over like that, head down....
I sent you a private message to your in box, included my email. Would love to hear from the two of you.
Jim

For you

Took this picture of my cock for you both.....

Attachments

• Jim.jpeg
    Jim.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 485
alexnceleste said:
We are from So. Cal. new to the lifestyle, been to freedomacres and she has been with several guys last year. She likes hardbodied and charmers. Let us know if interested.

I'd like to drill her from behind...you know, bury the head of it in her cervix and make her cum so much the cum juice will run down her legs. I wanna make her groan and give her wet pussy farts.....that's what she needs.

I'd like to drill her from behind...you know, bury the head of it in her cervix and make her cum so much the cum juice will run down her legs. I wanna make her groan and give her wet pussy farts.....that's what she needs

That sounds so hot! exactly what we're looking for in a bull.

You're a lucky man. any more sexy pics of her to share?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread