• Start date

Maximan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2023
Part 2

Hot Wife Awakens the Cuck in Me

Here’s pics for comparing -

Well here goes with part two, I hope you like the pics comparing Amy and Erika and perhaps understand how incredibly the differences took hold of me.

So after Amy had been so successful with seducing Damon things rapidly accelerated. I’d been out with a few mates on a regular boys nights out nothing serious just a few drinks and boys banter. Getting home around midnight. I locked up and made my way to our bedroom and as usual I never bothered turning on any lights. Quickly undressing I climbed into bed believing Amy was asleep and closed my eyes ready to myself sleep. Just then on went the lights and unbelievably there was a quite annoyed Erika! What time do think is she spoke. I’ve been there waiting for you since just gone 9-00 waiting for you to give another good fucking. But where’s Amy I asked. Damon took her home when he drowned off here and has fucked her several times since then. You’ve bit a lot of catching up to do come on get on with it. Erika then rose and straddled my head pressing her hot labia hard into my mouth and lips. I struggled to breathe as Erika began to satisfy her needs and bugger me for keeping her wanting. I stretched upwards to grasp her nipples already they were rock hard and wickedly extended. In just a short time Erika brought herself off and drowned me with her free flowing and squirted juices. I was unable to swallow these tasty juices and soon my head was lying in pools of those juices. Once Erika had eased her needs on me orally she changed position and in record short time had me balls deep in that glorious vagina. She was on a Miranda I knew I just couldn’t cum for some time and until Erika had fully satiated her needs and fuck me me or my needs. If I hadn’t been wanting it it would have **** as Erika needed to complete her mission. I can’t remember how many times she orgasmed but never imagined it possible to squirt such incredible quantities of her lady juices. I think it took over a week for Amy and I get it dry. Soon afterwards Erika changed positions and swung around to ride me reverses cowgirl holding on to balls like she was holding onto a horse saddle. It was what probably helped me hold out myself from cumming. There was no way that night I could hope for sleep and it was almost 8-00am before Erika finally released me and calmly went down on my now raw and sore cock. Thank goodness for her expert ability in sucking cock as in just a few moments I was holding her ears and shortly load deep in to her throat and down into her stomach. That done she quickly showered, dressed and went downstairs. Next thing remember was being woken by Amy who grinned wickedly as Erika had already filled her in on the night’s action.

Amy quickly undressed and sat herself down on my face for me do clean up duties. Amy’s labia showed that she herself had had some passionate and vigorous sex. They looked swollen, red and glistening still with remnants of Damon’s fucking. I found the taste of Damon’s cum mixed with the familiar taste of Amy’s juices stunningly erotic and craved it immensely. Looking up Amy’s tits red and with numerous hickeys also immensely arousing. Her nipples incredibly hard and swollen from much attention of sucking and stretching beyond anything I’d ever seen. Amy achieved the almost impossible and raised my cock from slumber to erectness and rigidity. In seconds she too had balls deep and I swooned at her wetness and wonderful reform sloppy seconds. Amy was markedly looser and resorted to fingering herself to orgasm not feeling me after her own night of fucking with Damon.

We soon both fell into deep sleep and dreamed happily of our new lovers.

From that time on I knew that Damon would drop Erika for me and take Amy home for their pleasures. Friday nights we actually had different wives and everything was so wonderful. I got used to Amy’s being sloppy and loose from her Saturday (later it became Sunday returning) returning to normal a few days later and just revelled in how much cum and ladies juices I now enjoyed.

We all four began looking to move house so we wanted to buy a pair of houses and knock through a concealed doorway to give unhindered access to whichever wife whenever they/us wanted. We actually became a poly foursome and had such an incredible and hot time together and separately.

That’s when we began to take holidays away with the other wife/husband and lived the freedom to enjoy sex as we desired. I was now fast getting as much if not more self pleasure from Amy and Damon were I was soon to be come a slave and cuck to Amy and Damon!

IMG_2811.jpeg
IMG_2810.jpeg

Reactions: sluthunt and Custer Laststand