• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife

• Thread starterJimbo27
  • Start date

Jimbo27

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2005
Trying to get wife into life style...no luck. Any suggestions?

She's a beautiful & sexual woman

Jimbo27 said:
Trying to get wife into life style...no luck. Any suggestions?
What suggestions do you need? Is she aware about your excitement with the lifestyle?

She's very hot! But if she is not interested don't force it on her. Let her watch some IR movies first and then see what happens.

Beautiful lady, thanks for not blocking out the face. Very erotic pose. You need to chat with WillandEve. He has alot of posts in the wife section. Eve has only been active about 9 months now.

T

Bring her to Ohio and allow me to put a private party together.

I wish she was into it Pimp... She swears she'll never do anyone else. HELP!!!! I'd love to watch her get it on.

Does she ever chat via an instant messaging device? I can attempt to help.

She never goes on the computer. Trust me, it will be a miracle if I ever get to watch her...

Hmmmm

My husband thought I'd never change my mind either...
granted it took FOREVER but I finally caved.
It wasn't anything he did or said particularly to change my mind-
it was only when I finally realized that it was a fantasy I could make
cum true for him, what an amazing thing to be able to do for the man you love. (especially when you end up enjoying the hell out of it! lol)
I will say however, I would be PISSED if I knew my husband had posted a face pic without my permission. One of the biggest factors in making this whole thing work out so well was TRUST, which your posting her face pic kind of goes against a weeeeeeeee bit.
And whatever you do dont listen to the yahoos that say just bring some guy over.... that first guy can make or break the whole deal, make sure he's someone you respect. If my first guy had been different I would have never tried it again. He was wonderful, before we even got in bed!
Good luck!

Never get it told any straighter to you than she just did.

lots of good idea for you!
very sexy lady contact me here or on yahoo im
houndfromunderground@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread