• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot wife

• Thread starterMrsmith9278
  • Start date

Mrsmith9278

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2011
What would you want to do with my hot wife...while I had to sit there and watch.

I'd creampie in your wife's pussy right in front of you

To start

mrsmith9278 said:
What would you want to do with my hot wife...while I had to sit there and watch.

I would suck her pussy wet, eat her until she screams and then fuck her really hard

You won't just be watching. No, if you want to see your wife get fucked, you're going to have to earn it. First you're going to slide her panties to the side and give her a nice long tongue lashing, getting her nice and ready for my cock. Once she's wet enough, you can go and sit in the corner, just like a good little cuck should. I'll pull her panties down, commenting on how nice it is for you to get your wife ready to take my cock. Then I will fuck her in front of you, letting you watch as your wife is fucked better than you could ever manage. You'll get to see every change in her face, every involuntary spasm and hear every groan of pleasure that comes out of your wife. Then, I will cum inside her, of course. After that I will expect a "Thank You" for you, since I did you do you a favor by fucking your wife.

Here's a better pic that she sent to a coworker. Thoughts?

Awesomely hot Lady you have there! I think I would include you a bit more by taking her from behind while you 69 with her. Give you a real closeup view of me fucking her. You would have the best seat in the house to watch me empty my balls deep into her.

Users who are viewing this thread