• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot wife

• Thread starterbiinwv
  • Start date

biinwv

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2006
Hey everyone tell me what you would do to this body come on now i can take it and i would love to have these pics faked also my cuck hubby just can't get it done. xoxoxoxo

Attachments

• j4.jpg
    j4.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 440
  • j22.jpg
    j22.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 384
  • j18.jpg
    j18.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 433
  • P1020810.jpg
    P1020810.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 697
hi

1st you need to get a blk dildo, another good pic shot would have been of your cuck licking the cum off of you get them cumming you looked great

First I'd love to lick and suck those gorgeous titties to yours, those nipples drive me wild.Then I'd eat that nice pussy of yours before I fucked the shit out it, balls deep girl, all 11'' of it. Lets see more of you.

how are these

can you fake these guys give it to me

Attachments

• j30.jpg
    j30.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 313
  • j8.jpg
    j8.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 741
  • j5.jpg
    j5.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 859
come on guys

i know all you hung blk men have something nasty to say about me let me have it of fake my pics i would love it

hey guys :feedback:

I agree with Woody there, your nipples are huge and I'd love to round them between my thumb and fingers while you sucked my cock.Com on girl answer the question what size are those lovely breasts anyway?

good morning

good morning everyone

very hot .... i'd be happy to join you and your black stud ...

thanks guys

I live in WV. I just sent you an email.

what a loverly body you have i'd love to see more of it keep the pic's coming

Great tits best I have seen in a while.

G Man said:
I agree with Woody there, your nipples are huge and I'd love to round them between my thumb and fingers while you sucked my cock.Com on girl answer the question what size are those lovely breasts anyway?
Come on girl please answer the question and yes I'd like to roll those nipples between my thumb and finger too! More pics maybe ??

Now she is one hot slut bitch! She is hot, love the tits, thighs and of course that delicious looking pussy of hers! Does it taste as good as it looks? How does it smell?

hi

Guys my tits are 36d and i wear size 8 jeans i never wear panites you guys can fake these pictures if you want. bye xoxoxo

36D? thanks , I'd love to suck them for hours before I fucked you till you were delirious!

biinwv said:
Hey everyone tell me what you would do to this body come on now i can take it and i would love to have these pics faked also my cuck hubby just can't get it done. xoxoxoxo

Well, I would certainly leave much more semen on her tits than you show in the picture. She deserves more cum on her. And, that will be after I drain a massive pint into her throat and tummy.

HungGent

mmmmmmmm

you guys are to sweet. xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread