• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wives - Tell The Truth

• Thread starterdabbott
  • Start date

dabbott

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2010
Let's write about the subject of "Hot Wives" ... please tell the truth and be honest, or be gone.

We are mid-50's, have a great sex life, have done the swinging thing ... but honestly, the best we ever had was with another guy ... I am cuckold in the sense that I really get turned thinking her being with another guy, she luvs sex, and is very submissive in bed, but nice ~ check out our pics ~ ... we are headed back for a reunion and plan to get with her old BF, the first guy she had sex with in May ... we are all very turned on just sending pics and emails about it.

She does not date, or hook up with guys randomly for fear of std's ... although I would be okay if she sees a guy regularly if he is safe and she is turned on to him ... also, she has done this in the past and I have fucked her many times with a friends cum in her vagina, which is a real turn on for me ... cum soaked panties, nice :)

What are your thoughts?

dabbott said:
she luvs sex, and is very submissive in bed, but nice ~ check out our pics ~ ...

Beautiful. Very spankable 'booty', and a liking for 'glass' toys. Wish I could play with her ;)

Nice creampie pics. Best of luck with her old BF, hope it turns out fulfilling for all.

greymaster ... and she luvs it "doggie style" ... glass is nice :) ... where r u located?

Mac ... thanks for your post.

We share your feelings concerning "We didn't draw a line" ... we are very open with one another and enjoy a wonderful sex life.

In fact, when I mentioned that the idea of being "cuckold" turned me on, Sharon found this site and sent me the link. We have been married a long time, and one of the best parts of our marriage is that we have no need to be sneaky and to play behind one another’s back. She looks great, is a Hot Wife, and is horny all of the time.

We are very open to whatever, as long the person is safe, fun and respectful … also, should mention, probably like most people here … we are very selective and careful, and do not invite just anyone into our bedroom. She does not like the feel of condoms and loves the feel of hot cum.

We are going back to a reunion in a few weeks and I've asked S if she would like to make love with this guy she dated in school before we met, he’s actually her first lover, they are friends on facebook, and we exchange emails. I suggested that we meet for a drink, he and I are friends also, and the two of them could go to the hotel without me for several hours of un-inhibited sex.

My only request is that she does not clean up … I told her I wanted to come to the room and see that mischievous, just-fucked look on her face, with her nipples swollen, and cum dripping out of her pussy … basically I wanted to see and smell the sex on her. And then he and I would share her the next evening at the same time, she loves two cocks in bed with her … she did not give me an immediate answer, but her pussy was very wet, and nipples were totally erect!

A few years back we played with a CPA in Boston a few times … one time he and I were both in her pussy at the same time, had to go slow at first, and it was incredible feeling … to feel his cock sliding in out of her vagina and up against my cock … esp. when I felt his cock quiver when he shot his load of cum in her pussy, which caused me to explode, could not hold back … and S loved it! She loves to feel a guy’s cock quivering and to feel him shooting hot cum into her pussy.

So has anyone else had any of these type of experiences? If you are comfortable I feel sure we would enjoy reading about them … the only request is to “Tell the Truth”

dabbott said:
greymaster ... and she luvs it "doggie style" ... glass is nice :) ... where r u located?

North East ENGLAND :( So she'll need to remain a fantasy girl for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread