• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot young blonde needs bbc

• Thread starteryoungcoupleforfun
  • Start date
35 yr old in-shape, black male in Western Mass. I would be more than happy to send you a pic in an email. Hit me up at red_nax@yahoo.com

loverly ass she's got there hope u find her some bbc soon

If you are serious I will travel to you. I am in New York and could take a bus to the Boston area if you want to meet. email me: realdl36@yahoo.com

i'd love to help u guys out she's so fuckin hot

First BBC

Hi Guys,

My name is Mike and I'm a handsome, Str8 well endowed Black male in CT. I'm very clean, D/D free with impeccable hygiene.

I'd love to be her first. I"m located in Central CT 25 mins from either Springfield or Sturbridge. If you're interested, email me at; blacq_9@yahoo

Mike

wow soudns great very nice what part of ma are you guys located would love to meet up with yo guys lol.. get at me contac tme

we're from eastern mass. we would like an email from you, with pictures of yourself and you fucking some white sluts, and any nasty words. please respond with a good email, otherwise there is little hope of a real meeting.

Shave that damn thing! Good Lord!

Love that sweet ass....next time I'm heading to Mass I'll have to give you a shout.

her pants are half way down, so ready for BBC

bet guys would love to lick their tongues the whole length of her cunt slit

please don't give up on your dream to experience many cocks - it can b fun

maybe young couple will let an older man do all the breeding, and hubby can allow himself to be cucked, domesticated, and enjoy creampies from her many lovers.

Fine

You are mighty fine! Boston area.

SHAVE, SHAVE SHAVE that cunt, sweet lady. You will get better response, believe me. ;)

hello again, we have moved to the west coast, if there is anyone in socal interested, please get in touch

I am very interested...

youngcoupleforfun said:
hello again, we have moved to the west coast, if there is anyone in socal interested, please get in touch

Please send me an email to my address below in my signature if you are serious! I will exahcnge pics and emails with you. And then maybe we can meet!

I am in the Newport Beach/Costa Mesa area. I am not sure where you are located in So Cali!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Carlos

Bullshit! I am calling it. But man she is got

Users who are viewing this thread