• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hotel experience

• Thread startertopless_wife
  • Start date

topless_wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2011
I have posted many times before about my wifes slutty behaviour and heres the latest installment.

we were away from home for a few days staying in a hotel which usually leads to my wife relaxing and been more adventurous than usual. we were in the jacuzzi with 3 older men just chatting and winding down enjoying the day. it was then I noticed my wifes top was getting lower and lower to the point that the top of her nipples were showing. this wasn't unnoticed by the others and I'm sure we were all hoping that her tits would pop out! my wife who still hadn't adjusted her top and as she went under the water and came back up both her tits and completely fallen out. she stood up, tilted her head back and pulled her hair into a pony tail pushing her tits out! she apologise but obviously none of us minded and as she sat down putting them away I asked her loudly If she would sit topless. she looked at the others and asked if they minded, none of them spoke but they all nodded that it was ok with them. this broke the ice and we all got chatting, the whole time my wifes large tits bouncing around in the water. the conversation soon got around to sex and my wife started rubbing my cock under the water and I went to put my hands between her legs to find her been fingered by the man next to her! she leant across, kissed me and told me to go wait in the changing rooms and told me to sit naked until she called me! I left and walked back with my hard cock clearly straining against my shorts as I left my wife with the 3 men. it was the longest 20 minutes of my life as I sat naked with a million thoughts running through my head as one of the men walked in smiling to himself, all he said to me to me was my wife was wild and I should probably go rescue her. thinking she was in some sort of trouble I wrapped my towel round my waist and rushed out to find my wife naked struggling to cover herself up with 2 naked men, the pool attendant, the manager of the hotel and quite a large crowd. it turns out my wife had started wanking and sucking them, the first getting nervous and leaving them to it. things then got out of hand and my wife was caught on all fours with the 2 men spit roasting her. I had to introduce myself as her husband and had to beg for us not to be kicked out the hotel. I have never felt so humiliated and turned on at the same time. back at our room my wife fucked me like crazy telling me how she felt both their cocks and she asked them to spit roast her!

later we went to the hotel bar and 1 of the men and several of the crowd who had seen what happened earlier were there. my biggest fantasy is to watch my wife get spit roasted and here I am, never having seen it myself but sat in a bar with a group of people who have and a man who earlier that evening had his cock in my wifes mouth. my wife could tell the moment wasn't wasted on me and said just think, from you asking to me get my tits out caused me to suck 3 cocks and get roasted by that man over there
and not only that but by now I expect everyone one in her knows about the slut from earlier. I practically ran to the toilets and frantically wanked myself of cumming in seconds.

just thinking about it now I'm almost on the verge of exploding!

I love taking my girl to hotels. She likes going half naked (just her pants and bra or a towel) to random doors.

thanks for the suggestion. after our last trip away she has asked me to take her away more often!

Once, my ex-wife and I were at a posh hotel. We went to the hot-tubs on the upper deck, and she slipped her swim-suit off under the water. It thrilled me to know she was naked in a semi-public place.

When it was time to get out and go to our room, she just wrapped her towel around her and we went to the elevator. There were two young guys on the elevator, and they knew she was naked under the towel. I even flipped the towel a bit to give them quick looks at her bare ass.

When we got off at our floor, they followed us, and as we got to our room, they were standing in the hall a few yards away. As I opened the door, I stripped her towel away and turned her to face them so that they got a good close look at her tits and pussy, then I shoved her into the room and shut the door, then proceeded to fuck her like crazy.

The next morning I saw these two young fellows in the coffee shop when I went in while my wife was still in bed. I asked them if they enjoyed the "show" and they said "yes, yes!" then asked if they could look at her some more. I said I would try to work it out, but it didn't work-out!

Still it excited me to know these young guys had the image of my wife's naked body to use when they masturbated and fantasized about how they'd like to Fuck-My-Wife!!!

Reactions: joost

Users who are viewing this thread