• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotel Recommendation?

• Thread startercxf
  • Start date

cxf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2016
Hi All, This is a really specific question but I am hoping to get a little lucky. I am trying to find some good hotel recommendations. My wife does not really play but could be talked into it in the right circumstances, like, being on vacation at a resort and meeting the right guy. We often travel with our kids so the place would have to be kid friendly AND the kind of place younger/single guys might hang out. So I don't want to go to a "Disney resort"-type place, and I don't want to go to a "spring break" kind of wild party place.

Wondering if anyone has ideas about the right kind of middle ground. I can get her to walk around the resort in really skimpy bikinis, etc. (even as a family!!) so I think I can "set the bait," but she would just need some guy(s) to make the first move...

Any ideas? Thanks!

Based on what we've experienced. If she has that " certain " look about her there won't be any problem where ever you go.

Users who are viewing this thread