• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hots for 50 year old stepmom

• Thread starterchrisk
  • Start date
C

chrisk

Always had the hots for my stepmom. 5' 2" slim with double D's and a bobble butt. Knew I shouldn't feel that way. After a year of the passing of dad my stepmom who has a MBA brings home a huge make man in his late twentys. She is 50. I couldn't believe my stepmom is going this direction. I may have sent her signals somehow. They dated for several weeks and one night I come home when she thought I was not be out all night. He's here. I put my ear up to the wall of her bedroom. He's making love to my stepmom! During the course I heard "that's a huge dick Your deep, Fuck me baby, cumming! fuck! harder! I shot off right there in the next room and they must have heard. She always said she had never cum from pure penitration. I feel like taking to her about it? She may know I was listening and wacking off. I really want to watch. The guy is a true physical machine. Sounds like my dad didn't measure up. Would I?

chrisk said:
Always had the hots for my stepmom. 5' 2" slim with double D's and a bobble butt. Knew I shouldn't feel that way. After a year of the passing of dad my stepmom who has a MBA brings home a huge make man in his late twentys. She is 50. I couldn't believe my stepmom is going this direction. I may have sent her signals somehow. They dated for several weeks and one night I come home when she thought I was not be out all night. He's here. I put my ear up to the wall of her bedroom. He's making love to my stepmom! During the course I heard "that's a huge dick Your deep, Fuck me baby, cumming! fuck! harder! I shot off right there in the next room and they must have heard. She always said she had never cum from pure penitration. I feel like taking to her about it? She may know I was listening and wacking off. I really want to watch. The guy is a true physical machine. Sounds like my dad didn't measure up. Would I?

Wow, I'd love to see pics? and would love to discuss this cute lil matur fuck-machine! I'd lose my fuckin mind if I could watch or jerk ur meat while we both listened to ur step mom gettin hammered! :)

I saw the guy she is "dating". He lives in same complex, and was in common shower, and am not gay but he really had the biggest penis I've ever seen uncut too. Man, the guy facid is as big as my erect penis. Jesus, what did my mom think first time she saw that? And you know that fucker grew to I guess 9.5". So that is what he was pounding their to multiple climaxs with. And like I said I heard her tell him she has never cum that hard and through intercourse at all. Feel crazy that I can't stop thinking about her legs spread wide open him hitting her cervex, Big boobs, hard nips floping, she screaming. If I could just get a peek. Hard to do.

first off, this is PURE BULLSHIT!!!! AND U WERE JACKN UR PATHETIC LIL DICK WHILE U WROTE THIS SHIT!!!! did u read this shit b4 u postd it? secondly, wtf is a "huge make man"? y dont u try takn some classes on "makn sense", cause u makes NONE!!!!

Careful, or I'll get my moma's big, black boyfriend to kick your cracker ass!

Last edited by a moderator:
No one will believe ya till ya post pic's of this hot momma.

hanslowen said:
No one will believe ya till ya post pic's of this hot momma.

Some will believe.

niceone

Speaking as an mature "Hoe" you men never know what we may be capable of doing if the right situation occurs.....

I believe

lol dude

Users who are viewing this thread