Hottest thing wife has ever told you?

• Thread starterPhil C
  • Start date

Phil C

Phil C
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2015
Manhattan
The hottest thing my wife told me was that her black personal trainer saw my small white penis in the gym shower room and I saw his much bigger penis. My wife saw how hard my penis got after she mentioned that incident in the gym shower and asked me if I would like her to fuck his much bigger penis. After a period of time of her black personal trainer hitting on her and our discussion on this subject, it eventually happened over of the course of a couple on months. I attached some pictures below: Phil C

8F7287FC-2701-4588-B874-854C888CC3CB.jpeg CAC5A34D-1CC5-4622-983E-D69C480A33B1.jpeg32A93F7F-F690-4BF3-B0EE-EC12A9B98C93.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: greatview, costadelsol, cynful and 18 others
I am sure your wife must have really enjoyed her trainer's big cock.

How did you feel when your wife noticed and asked about you getting hard while talking about her trainer?

Reactions: toolman, Phil C and wantstowatch
Sexy wife. I can see why you are so proud of her and want to share.

Reactions: greatview and funexhusband
That scenario would get my cock hard too

Reactions: greatview and wantstowatch
The one that pops into my memory my wife was getting hammered by her long time Bull. I was sitting in my corner chair caged watching, she looks over at me she's panting breathing hard and in a loud voice states "GOD! I love Steve's cock! He fucks so good!" I blew her a kiss.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, greatview, Wantcucked and 7 others
My wife met a guy in a motel once when she was about 21 or 22, before we were married. She said he had her standing facing the wall with her hands up against it, he had her stick her ass out and was spanking her hard and making her count the smacks , then he stuck his hand between her legs and fingerd her from behind. That was probably right up there with the hottest things she's told me.

Reactions: cynful, Jozyxt and herfunandcuck
When my wife and I first met and began dating, she started a torrid little affair with a coworker half her age.
We lived far enough apart that I would spend the weekends with her, from Friday night until Sunday morning. If her days off lined up just right, she would come to my apartment on occasion and spend the night, but we mostly spent our time together at her place. In any case, that left her with free time during the week to have fun with her new boy toy.
When it was our time on the weekends, I would tease her about tasting dick when I was eating her pussy or telling her she felt stretched out when I was fucking her. It was mostly in fun, but we both enjoyed it, and she would tease me right back.
So she came to apartment this one time, and after dinner, we went to bed. I started playing with her pussy, and as I began to lick her, her stretched out pussy lips were very obvious. I started playing with them and eating her pussy harder, told her that her lips were very stretched out, and asked what she had been doing.

"James (boy toy) has been over all afternoon".

Throughout the night, I prodded her and asked more questions, and she would provide the details, but that one sentence told me all I needed to know. I knew exactly what she had been doing by the way her pussy looked, and eventually made her confirm it.

If that wasn't the hottest thing she has ever told me, it would be a close second!

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, DomManAU, Custer Laststand and 6 others
She told me about a mutual friend we have, and they had been flirting. I told her it was ok for her to fuck him. She told me to give him permission… which i did. She got cold feet and backed out but it was hot

Reactions: happytwobeecucked, toolman, AaronT and 2 others
The hottest thing that my wife told me from her life before we met was about a guy that she met in a waterfront bar in Ft Lauderdale. She agreed to fuck him and they went out to his car in the parking lot. She had bumped into his crotch often enough while dancing to know that he had a very large cock. When they were in the back seat of the car and undressed she finally saw how thick his cock was. They spent an hour trying different ways for her to open wide enough to take his cock. He only got part of the helmet head of his dick into her. They both were twisting and shoving trying to get it into her and he finally shot his load outside her cunt. I think that she would like to try again. My wife has never had children and she is still very very tight. It's difficult for me to get into her even using lubes. But once in its like a clamp gripping my dick.

Reactions: cynful, happytwobeecucked, Midwestguy and 5 others
Another hot story:
I've written in other threads about a married couple my wife is close friends with.
She used to vacation with them once a year, usually spending a week with them. I couldn't go because of work conflicts or available time off.
I was the one that suggested she go, and even encouraged her to have naughty fun while she was there.
And she did. It took her a little while to get warmed up, but once they started, she would play with both of them, together and privately. I was aware of most of this, but not all of the fine details.

So we drove out-of-state for a funeral, and at the hotel that night, we started foreplay, and started talking about our times together with that couple, which led to us talking about them having sex together when she vacationed with them, which led us to start fucking...
She was getting hot, and finally blurted out "I ate Linda's pussy!" 😲

Even though I try to keep in mind people do things away from home they usually wouldn't, I was shocked!
But I had to hear more, so she told me the details from the time they all got in the hot tub together, to the wives starting making out and having foreplay, to sending the husband "for drinks" so they had some private time, to the husband eventually returning with a full hard-on, getting behind her, and started fucking her while she ate his wife's pussy!!!

It was so hot, it made my ears sizzle! 🔥🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, Wantcucked, Midwestguy and 4 others
Met my wife through a guy we were to have a 3sum with. Well that never happened with him.
First time I met her we went out for dinner she was squirming in her seat some, I thought not much about it. On later date she told me that she fucked 3 guys that day before our first date.
In fact before I had sex with her we went on a few dates later finding out she usually fucked 2 guys prior to our date.
She did this because she wouldn't fuck me on our dates. She had plans to have me as a keeper.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, happytwobeecucked, toolman and 6 others
When my wife was 20 and in college (in the seventies), she was dating an Iranian exchange student. One night he asked her to let his brothers, 16 and 23, use her. They did. The oldest didn't like Americans and never spoke to her before, during, or after

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, happytwobeecucked and 3 others
When I was married, my wife was a visiting nurse. She was 45 at the time when she told me this one summer. She was at a light along the shore in Sea Bright NJ. This saw a guy who she said was probably in his 30's, 6' slender, well tanned and washboard abs, blonde shoulder length hair, mowing his front lawn. Long hair is a turn off for her but she said for some reason she was so turned on watching him, she got instantly soaked as her hand immediately went to her pussy. If not for the car behind her beeping, she would've missed the light.
Needless to say I was a bit jealous and turned on too as I teased her a bit. Afterwards I said too bad she got interrupted by that car beeping. She should've pulled over to finish herself off while watching him. We teased each other some more. One thing she was glad to know was that I wouldn't have gotten upset if she has gotten off to the sight of that guy while in the car.
The next 2 weeks she took that same route in hopes of seeing him again, with no luck. Just when she was about to give up, on a Friday she saw him again. So she drove around the block and turned around so she was able to pull up to the curb so his house was on her driver's side. She quickly pulled up her skirt and got her right hand busy rubbing her pussy and opened her blouse as her left hand began pinching and groping her right tit. After a full minute, the guy turned and noticed her as he crossed from left to right. She quickly removed her left hand but didn't stop staring at him. As he continued mowing right to left her hand went back to pinching and twisting her right nipple. As he turned to got left to right again, he looked at her once more, and stopped mowing. She couldn't tell if he could see her playing with her tit this time, so she didn't stop. He started walking towards her and by the look on his face she saw he was bothered that she was parked and staring at him but he was ******* what she was doing.
As he got closer he said sternly, "Hey! Can I help you?" Indicating he was still ******* of what she was doing as she stopped playing with her tit but was still rubbing her soaked pussy.
As he got to the car window she made several attempts to speak, but stuttered a bit until she could speak intelligently.
"Um uh hi. Well you see. A couple weeks ago I saw you and well. I got home and told my husband about it. Well, um, he teased me and..."
He asked sounding very confused, "What the hell. You saw me where? You said what? Who's your husband?"
She was very flustered now from arousal and embarrassment as she giggled nervously, "No. Wait. That doesn't matter." She now removed her right hand from her pussy up to her lips and licked them. The guy got a puzzled look on his face as it took a moment to register how and why her fingers were so wet coming from out of his sight and up to her mouth before he began to grin.
"I told my husband that I got very wet when I saw you."
"Oh yeah? So that's why you came back? To watch or do you want to do something about it?'
Her face got beet red as she looked down and said in almost a whisper, "Yes."
He then opened the car door and reached into her top and began playing with her right tit and slightly turned her in her seat to face him. Then pulled her top down to play with both her tits.
She looked around nervously as she sat there on the side of the road with her tits bare, with this bare chested guy playing with them.
"What's the matter? You want to act like a slut but don't want anyone to see you being a slut?" as he laughed.
This got her very embarrassed and also so excited being called a slut by a stranger as she was having her tits played with out in public.
"He pretty slut, take out my cock!" When she hesitated, he smacked her face. "I said TAKE.OUT.MY.COCK. Or I'll put you on the hood of your car and fuck you so everyone can watch."
She did as he told her to. As she pulled it out she began to suck it without being asked. When he was nice and hard, he pulled her out of the car.
"Please don't. I did what you asked." She feared being fucked on the hood as he threatened. Instead, he turned her around and bent her over so her head was inside the car. Instead of flipping her skirt up, he pulled both, her skirt and panties down to her ankles and had her step out of them.
He then began fucking her. Cars passing by were able to see her getting fucked like a 2 bit *****, but she was happy that it wasn't on the hood of the car where she would've been totally *******.
He railed her hard and fast and she began loving the physical and verbal assault. She even began encouraging him to fuck her and to give her his cum. When he was ready to cum she begged him that he'd allow her to suck it out of him. He was too happy to oblige.
Just when he was ready, he pulled her all the way out of the car, onto her knees on his lawn as he shoved his cock into her mouth till his balls were on her chin. After the first 2 spurts he allowed her to pull back until just the head was in her mouth and she sucked every bit out till there wasn't anymore. She then licked and slurped up and down his shaft and his balls until he was completely clean of their juices. She was then completely humiliated when she heard his two neighbors start clapping and cheering for him and telling her that they're ready and willing anytime she want to come by for a public gangbang.
When she was heading home, she called me and told me some of this story. I think the reason was because the guy kept her skirt and panties.

• Love
Reactions: luv2bhumiliated, NJJohn, happytwobeecucked and 6 others
My wife once told me that of all my friends I hang out with, I have the biggest cock.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, toolman, Midwestguy and 4 others
fk2546 said:
I am sure your wife must have really enjoyed her trainer's big cock.

How did you feel when your wife noticed and asked about you getting hard while talking about her trainer?
My small penis felt harder than ever and probably reached the 3” mark.

IMG_0001.jpeg

My wife had been fucking a friend of mine for several years. He lived out of town, so they only got together every couple months. He started going out of town on business, so he invited my wife to go with him. She agreed. When she returned, she told me when he dropped her off at the airport to come home, he gave her $200. I don't know why he was paying her, but it finally sunk in my wife was now a *****. She did several more business trips with him, and he paid her every time. I don't know why he did it, but he never paid her when he spent the night at our house.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, happytwobeecucked, Bibob and 1 other person
After our first threesome I asked my wife how she enjoyed it, she told me it wasn't her first threesome as she had cheated on me with the guy who took her virginity and his brother after we married while I was working away from home.

• Haha
Reactions: happytwobeecucked and littlecucky
Bibob said:
After our first threesome I asked my wife how she enjoyed it, she told me it wasn't her first threesome as she had cheated on me with the guy who took her virginity and his brother after we married while I was working away from home.
Bet that was an eye opener. How'd you feel after she told you?

My wife once went into fine detail telling me about all the men she’d fucked. We were in bed, and she started stroking my hard cock gently as she told me about the other men. She stopped touching me every time she felt my cock twitching, b carried on talking about them. She even told me about the other cock she’d had when we’d just got together.. I think she might have been worried about telling me that until she realised how turned on I was, and I tolf her I d guessed she’d fucked him when I turned up later that evening

• Love
Reactions: GroovyTrain, happytwobeecucked, CuckoldINVA and 2 others
2wheel said:
Bet that was an eye opener. How'd you feel after she told you?
At first over a bit angry but I asked her to explain so she told me she was frustrated due to me working long hours and being away due to my job and her being stuck to look after two children under the age of five.
It was my suggestion that she visited our home town as we moved from there after we married because of my job.
I have enclosed a story she wrote about it at my suggestion. I have inserted it in stories under the heading, "A Cheating wife story."

Last edited:
Reactions: littlecucky and drackdrap