Hottest thing wife has ever told you?

• Thread starterPhil C
  • Start date
Theramblingman said:
My wife once went into fine detail telling me about all the men she’d fucked. We were in bed, and she started stroking my hard cock gently as she told me about the other men. She stopped touching me every time she felt my cock twitching, b carried on talking about them. She even told me about the other cock she’d had when we’d just got together.. I think she might have been worried about telling me that until she realised how turned on I was, and I tolf her I d guessed she’d fucked him when I turned up later that evening
This is great! she sounds amazing

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Theramblingman
For some dumb reason, I asked my wife if I told her I didn't want her to see her long time lover any more, if she'd still do it anyway.
To put it briefly and more calmly, she said yes. I guess she was showing me who was boss, and who was bitch.

Reactions: happytwobeecucked
Hottest thing my wife ever told me was that she was happy I have a little dick and that she wouldn't change it if she could.

I agree with her 100%

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, cynful, natasnaikul and 3 others
stubbyhubby said:
Hottest thing my wife ever told me was that she was happy I have a little dick and that she wouldn't change it if she could.

I agree with her 100%
What you say goes to prove, "Size isn't everything."
You obviously keep her happy.

Reactions: stubbyhubby
When my wife told me that the man who would become her long term bf had first asked her on a date, and I said she should accept, she rang him to tell him the news. I heard her tell him that I was happy for her to go, but I couldn't hear his reply. After she had finished the call she told me he had said it was wonderful news, and then said 'I had a feeling he would agree.' Although it was many years ago I can still hear her say it.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, cynful, toolman and 2 others
susanscuckold said:
This is great! she sounds amazing
That was one of my favourite ever mornings! She kept me on the edge for a couple of hours

Theramblingman said:
My wife once went into fine detail telling me about all the men she’d fucked. We were in bed, and she started stroking my hard cock gently as she told me about the other men. She stopped touching me every time she felt my cock twitching, b carried on talking about them. She even told me about the other cock she’d had when we’d just got together.. I think she might have been worried about telling me that until she realised how turned on I was, and I tolf her I d guessed she’d fucked him when I turned up later that evening
I had a flashback over the weekend....
I have told my wife many times, beginning when we started dating, and still to this day, that I loved for her to share stories of her past experiences before we met.
It's really not her favorite thing to do, but there have been occasions when she would get worked up enough to talk about them.

One of these times, she was telling me that her and friends (mostly coworkers and a few acquaintances) frequented this particular bar/club that featured live music. Some of the bands that played there were also 'regulars', so they had seen each other enough to be be recognizable.
She had taken a liking to this singer, and told me of a time when they played there, every time the band took a break, her and that singer would go out to his van, smoke a joint, and she would suck him off!
And if that wasn't hot enough, she confirmed that he came in her mouth at least 3 times (maybe 4!) that night!

God, I love hot stories!

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, happytwobeecucked, drackdrap and 1 other person
Phil C said:
The hottest thing my wife told me was that her black personal trainer saw my small white penis in the gym shower room and I saw his much bigger penis. My wife saw how hard my penis got after she mentioned that incident in the gym shower and asked me if I would like her to fuck his much bigger penis. After a period of time of her black personal trainer hitting on her and our discussion on this subject, it eventually happened over of the course of a couple on months. I attached some pictures below: Phil C

8F7287FC-2701-4588-B874-854C888CC3CB.jpeg CAC5A34D-1CC5-4622-983E-D69C480A33B1.jpeg32A93F7F-F690-4BF3-B0EE-EC12A9B98C93.jpeg
He’s hung like a stallion - no wonder your wife went for his cock

Reactions: toolman and Phil C
happytwobeecucked said:
He’s hung like a stallion - no wonder your wife went for his cock
He stays over on Saturday night to fuck my wife in our bedroom and I stay in the bedroom next door and jerk off to the sounds of my wife moaning and the bed squeaking.

IMG_0002.jpeg IMG_0001.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, DaveJ and happytwobeecucked
She was super horny one day I was at work. She was sexting me begging me to come home and fuck her. I couldn’t leave work. I texted a buddy of ours that they had been flirting and all of a sudden he just drove over and banged on the door. Didn’t tell me he was doing it or anything. She called me saying he was knocking and asking what to do. I said let him in…
She says I can’t if I do I will do something. I ask if she wanted to and she said yes she wanted to let him in and she was soaked

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Phil C said:
He stays over on Saturday night to fuck my wife in our bedroom and I stay in the bedroom next door and jerk off to the sounds of my wife moaning and the bed squeaking.

IMG_0002.jpeg IMG_0001.jpeg
Yes, know that scenario totally

Reactions: littlecucky, toolman and Phil C
She told me, mid sex and in detail, how she lost her virginity at an early age. I shot my load in seconds.

Another time she was in bed with a man she’d been seeing a little while, I was watching, they were fucking missionary and kissing passionately when she demanded he fuck her so hard that it would ‘feel like I’m being *****’. He obliged and she came hard.

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, drackdrap and happytwobeecucked
happytwobeecucked said:
Yes, know that scenario totally
I had to buy Magnum XL condoms for my wife’s bull. My wife put estrogen cream on and jerked me off in a Magnum XL condom.

IMG_0002.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: littlecucky, susanscuckold and happytwobeecucked
I wish there was 100 more guys lined up to fuck me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies and happytwobeecucked
Debshusband said:
I wish there was 100 more guys lined up to fuck me.
I’d love to be at the back of the queue

So my wife is trying to loose weight recently. We went to the store yesterday and she picked up a package of cookies and said “I’m really addicted to these, but I’m addicted to being a hotwife even more! I think I got an instant hard on when she said it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and happytwobeecucked
My wife told me she dated a black guy, when they fucked he would say ‘who’s your daddy’ she would say “you’re my daddy”

IMG_1275.gif IMG_1270.gif IMB_2r5yem.gif IMG_2232.jpeg IMG_2575.jpeg IMG_1186.png IMG_2030.png IMG_1549406677.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman and toolman
I haven't fucked my wife in 6 months, I told her I like being pussy free, but she said next time she fucks another guy she wants me to fuck her so I could know how little she feels my little cock

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, toolman and Enigma250
Two things. Not sure which one was hotter. For context we'd setup a time for her boyfriend to come over and fuck her. But, the deal was that I was going to be securely bound, gagged, and hooded the entire time....

The first - as she was securing the straps she told me "once I text him and tell him to come over there is no turning back. He said you're to remain bound and hooded the entire time and I don't want him to waste all this time driving here only for you to back out." So, basically letting me know that her boyfriend is the priority and that she will be following his wishes regardless of what I want.

The second - after he arrived and they came down to the basement she introduced me as "this is our toy".. then she got down on her knees next to me, put her hand firmly on my chest and said into my ear "I'm going to go fuck another man now" - stood up and left me laying there unable to move or do anything. She led him to a basement bedroom and (later) told me that she specifically left the door open so I would have to listen to them fuck and she could see me laying there as she took his cock.

• Love
Reactions: Enigma250, drackdrap, DanW_cuckold and 1 other person
Wife told me she was a "daddy's 'girl" growing up.

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, Glshavefun and drackdrap