Hottest thing wife has ever told you?

• Thread starterPhil C
  • Start date
Phil C said:
I had to buy Magnum XL condoms for my wife’s bull. My wife put estrogen cream on and jerked me off in a Magnum XL condom.

IMG_0002.jpeg
like looking in a mirror!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: toolman and happytwobeecucked
Phil C said:
The hottest thing my wife told me was that her black personal trainer saw my small white penis in the gym shower room and I saw his much bigger penis. My wife saw how hard my penis got after she mentioned that incident in the gym shower and asked me if I would like her to fuck his much bigger penis. After a period of time of her black personal trainer hitting on her and our discussion on this subject, it eventually happened over of the course of a couple on months. I attached some pictures below: Phil C

8F7287FC-2701-4588-B874-854C888CC3CB.jpeg CAC5A34D-1CC5-4622-983E-D69C480A33B1.jpeg32A93F7F-F690-4BF3-B0EE-EC12A9B98C93.jpeg
Did you get to slip your dick into her cummy hole when she got back.

Reactions: Midwestguy
Nazareth said:
When my wife and I first met and began dating, she started a torrid little affair with a coworker half her age.
We lived far enough apart that I would spend the weekends with her, from Friday night until Sunday morning. If her days off lined up just right, she would come to my apartment on occasion and spend the night, but we mostly spent our time together at her place. In any case, that left her with free time during the week to have fun with her new boy toy.
When it was our time on the weekends, I would tease her about tasting dick when I was eating her pussy or telling her she felt stretched out when I was fucking her. It was mostly in fun, but we both enjoyed it, and she would tease me right back.
So she came to apartment this one time, and after dinner, we went to bed. I started playing with her pussy, and as I began to lick her, her stretched out pussy lips were very obvious. I started playing with them and eating her pussy harder, told her that her lips were very stretched out, and asked what she had been doing.

"James (boy toy) has been over all afternoon".

Throughout the night, I prodded her and asked more questions, and she would provide the details, but that one sentence told me all I needed to know. I knew exactly what she had been doing by the way her pussy looked, and eventually made her confirm it.

If that wasn't the hottest thing she has ever told me, it would be a close second!
Isn't it about time that you were sharing her and him,do you think she would like to watch you taking his big cock.

Reactions: Lilwood
First time my wife cucked me. We were it a hotel room, she was sucking his cock. When he was almost fully hard, she turned to me and said "sorry babe, he's loads bigger than you". He laughed at me, shoved her onto her back on the bed and climbed on. The noise she made when his cock first went in was amazing.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, happytwobeecucked, kinkyguyb and 1 other person
She used to masturbate and from day one always enjoyed hurting herself…. She lost her virginity to a much older man with 10” and her first hurt her

Reactions: cynful
While I was away on business she spent the night in our bed with a sixteen year old schoolboy during the school holidays.
He was doing work experience where she worked.

Reactions: cynful
Throatuser said:
She used to masturbate and from day one always enjoyed hurting herself…. She lost her virginity to a much older man with 10” and her first hurt her
In my dreams that is me.